Solano's House Repossessed

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Probably thought he was never returning to the UK when he left, so thought 'sod it'. If I remember correctly debts are wiped after seven years and can't be tracked back to you if you move abroad.

Probably thought he was never returning to the UK when he left, so thought 'sod it'. If I remember correctly debts are wiped after seven years and can't be tracked back to you if you move abroad.

Probably not that easy when you're famous enough to have a Wikipedia entry which has your current location on it...

Guest neesy111

He should have enough money to buy the house outright tbh, no excuse from a Footballer that played 10 seasons in the premiership to not be able to afford to pay the rest of the house off.

Unless the law has changed in the past couple of years, that's not right.

I got back £18k from a couple that emigrated to NZ.  They had £60k+ of finance debt but hey, something's better than nothing.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just going off memory from when I worked for Santander, though thinking about it, it was in regards to Middle Eastern/Carribian families that couldn't be traced once they left the country. The debt stays in the system for 7 years, and then its written off. So I guess it depends if they find you or not, which as mentioned above, wouldn't have been hard for Nobby. So, my original post does seem a little silly.

He should have enough money to buy the house outright tbh, no excuse from a Footballer that played 10 seasons in the premiership to not be able to afford to pay the rest of the house off.

:yikes: he got it right!

Guest neesy111

:lol:

at least i'm learning

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUR NEESY!!!!

Neesy Spy Speak:

NEssy if your reading this can u here us OK?

Wrong context.

Wrong context.

Lay off the lad. He got the "of" in the sentence "the rest of the house" right too.