Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

I just wonder how West Ham could possibly afford his wages when they need to cut their wage bill by a sizeable chunk

Id imagine he'd take a small pay cut for a lengthier deal. Also he's a cert to score goals for them at that level, it's a risk worth taking for them.

Guest Roger Kint

I would gladly take Emre back - him alongside Tiote would be  :snod:

Would spend more games alongside each other in the stands suspended/injured than on the pitch

Worrying times tbh. But now that the bid is rejected, I'm going to take it as a sign that he's not going anywhere.

I honestly don't believe that West Ham would up their bid.........they've just been relegated and £3 million is  quite a chunk of a transfer budget for a Championship team.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pedro has just been on SSN - seemed to be talking about something 'very positive' for the club, then mentioned he'd be very surprised if Nolan and Barton weren't playing for NUFC in the future.  :lol:

I don't understand how West Ham can be bidding this amount anyway. Apparently they've offered to double Ba's wages to keep him for a season in the Championship too.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OtBEp3z_0Ww/SjpbxPNj3zI/AAAAAAAAAPU/aSuzqO97-MI/s400/stupid_idiots_big.jpg

Pedro has just been on SSN - seemed to be talking about something 'very positive' for the club, then mentioned he'd be very surprised if Nolan and Barton weren't playing for NUFC in the future.  :lol:

Seemed to be?  He is hard to understand at times i must say  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Banking everything on getting back into the Premiership on their first attempt? Could explode if it all goes wrong like.  :lol:

Seemed to be?  He is hard to understand at times i must say  :lol:

:lol:

Caught like the last 30 seconds of it, it was live from some footballers Golf Event.

Banking everything on getting back into the Premiership on their first attempt? Could explode if it all goes wrong like.  :lol:

Obviously willing to gamble, and with Fsa and Nolan's goals I'd say it's almost certain they'll come straight back up.

Don't forget they've probably saved about Nolan's transfer fee letting leaches like Dyer go (exaggeration). They'll get good money for Parker, and have several sellable assets still to ship.

I don't understand how West Ham can be bidding this amount anyway. Apparently they've offered to double Ba's wages to keep him for a season in the Championship too.

Aye, it doesn't make sense really. West Ham must have lost a lot of money for being relegated, they have the Olympic Stadium to worry about so where's the money coming from (especially when none of the players have been sold yet).

Guest Roger Kint

The Telegraph - "Allardyce managed the goal-scoring midfielder at Bolton Wanderers and made him his first signing at Newcastle during his time there, in 2007."

Only 136 posts too late, not bad

Banking everything on getting back into the Premiership on their first attempt? Could explode if it all goes wrong like.  :lol:

Obviously willing to gamble, and with Fsa and Nolan's goals I'd say it's almost certain they'll come straight back up.

Don't forget they've probably saved about Nolan's transfer fee letting leaches like Dyer go (exaggeration). They'll get good money for Parker, and have several sellable assets still to ship.

Hmmm.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The Telegraph - "Allardyce managed the goal-scoring midfielder at Bolton Wanderers and made him his first signing at Newcastle during his time there, in 2007."

:lol:

I don't have the time to read through every post, in every thread.

How can you get something so badly wrong though? I mean he didn't move for another two fucking years :lol:

He's the deputy football corresponsdent as well ...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I don't have the time to read through every post, in every thread.

How can you get something so badly wrong though? I mean he didn't move for another two fucking years :lol:

He's the deputy football corresponsdent as well ...

Criticising other people for not doing their research, while defending himself for not having the time to do his own research before posting. Class.