Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

I think you will find Tiote had his best game for us down at Everton. I take it you've only seen the games on T.V???

You "knee-jerking nonce"....

Nolan covers into the centre of midfield normally when we play one up front. Sitting with Barton and Tiote playing the defensive role, now you would know that if you attended all games???

Have you got a nice arm chair by the way? leather? recliner? space for the can of carling?

Considering away fans are usually situated behind a goal, you usually get better positional perspective from the TV. :thup:

Guest GallowgateKev

I think you will find Tiote had his best game for us down at Everton. I take it you've only seen the games on T.V???

You "knee-jerking nonce"....

Nolan covers into the centre of midfield normally when we play one up front. Sitting with Barton and Tiote playing the defensive role, now you would know that if you attended all games???

Have you got a nice arm chair by the way? leather? recliner? space for the can of carling?

Considering away fans are usually situated behind a goal, you usually get better positional perspective from the TV. :thup:

O0

And it has nothing to do with Nolan.When we're away,teams press us and Cheick doesn't have to go looking for action.At home,teams don't press so much and he then goes looking to get involved,and then,so far anyway,has looked clumsy and that he's trying too hard.

Guest GallowgateKev

Resorting to calling other ppl names on a forum just goes to prove i was right anyway...

You take him calling you as proof that Tiote had a mare. OK.  :lol:

:dowie:

Guest GallowgateKev

I dont have a problem with Tiote, he's been a monster for us... probably player of the season so far! and long may it cont... however, Nolan is just as important imo!

Guest GallowgateKev

Pointless even going there mate, they clearly just hate Nolan and have no perspective on how he improves the team...

As ever it's much easier to overlook his obvious flaws when he's scoring goals. At sniffing out chances and finishing he's good; as a midfielder/link-up man he's poor.

Not a lot more to it IMO.

+1

When he doesn't score i find myself cursing him worse than mad!!

I think slightly below average prem player, scores the odd goal from midfield, club captain and team leader is enough to get you into this Newcastle squad.

It's not the 'odd goal' though is it? 1 in 3 last season and 1 in 2 this.

1 in 2 :lol: We're only 9 games into the season.

Guest GallowgateKev

He's doing something no other midfielder is doing, putting the ball in the back of the net.... but we'll drop him anyway and put in performances like we did against Wigan...

Cant wait to go to Doncaster and Sheff Utd again...

I thought he played well at Wolves and Everton without scoring,but in the main I agree with Dave.

:thup: certainly went against this urban myth that he doesn't do anything except score

Nolan was useless at Wolves.

He's doing something no other midfielder is doing, putting the ball in the back of the net.... but we'll drop him anyway and put in performances like we did against Wigan...

Saying we played shit purely because Nolan wasn't there is just as moronic as claiming it's all his fault when he does play and we lose.

You're great :lol: