We'll support you evermore !!

kane2005

The best teams in the world have bad luck mate.

Us more than others if you subscribe to some views. Getting a card wrongly is bad luck, having decisions go the other is bad luck. Neither seemed to happen yesterday. Like I said not he end of the world but I can't buy into the whole one of those days line of thinking. Outplayed in midfield by the consensus i've gathered.  All too frequent a problem. Someone has to be culpable.

What's more cringeworthy than the odd person overreacting to the result is people claiming Hughton should receive no criticism what so ever when he quite rightly should be given stick for his lack of bottle. This was a poor result, our midfield looked off the pace and it took Hughton seventy minutes to react. Christ.

I thought that's how it worked. Praise him when he does well, but not allowed to criticise him when he does wrong?

It was one of those days. We could still be playing now and we won't have scored. Yet still there was a lot of lacklustre performances but hopefully it's the kick up the are we needed. And if Barcelona can get beat 0-2 off Hercules at home the so can we!!!!

People f***ing off straight after the second goal got on my tits. just sit there for another f***ing two minutes rather than giving everyone the spectacle of mass sneaking out and allowing people to write their favourite "...Sent the magpies fans flooding to to exits."

This seems to have been a problem for a few years. Even at the Villa game there were hoards piling out before the final whistle.

Can't say that I blame them. Starting to go to away games this past few seasons has shown me how badly we handle matchdays.

Blackburn block off the roads around the stadium and have police directing the traffic, most other cities have designated matchday parking, our response is a 'every man for himself' attitude. The traffic is terrible, the parking is terrible and their is just no organisation. Leaving before the end is your only chance of getting home before 6pm on a Saturday.

The problem over the years with NUFC is largely that the fans have been TOO forgiving of lazy players, bad decisions, second-rate managers and an uncaring Board.

Whining about people being 'knee-jerk' etc etc is just typical of that train of thought - people have a right to their opinion and to hold the club to account ; yesterday was not 'just one of those days'...NUFC have been having thousands of 'those day' over the years, despite different players, managers and Directors. Why do you think that has happened ? A gypsy curse or something ??  A fluke result is when you hit the wood work several times, have shots cleared off the line and force the keeper into really blinding saves -

and I don't mean most of those by Gilks yesterday.

We lost because we were out-fought in midfield in the first half; because there is a question over Hughton's ability to drop players he has pinned his flag to; because the board have failed to give the manager sufficient funds to sign a player who would take the heat off Carroll.....and finally, because they

wanted it more than us.....

All reasons why fans are concerned....get used to it....

Guest neesy111

The problem over the years with NUFC is largely that the fans have been TOO forgiving of lazy players, bad decisions, second-rate managers and an uncaring Board.

Whining about people being 'knee-jerk' etc etc is just typical of that train of thought - people have a right to their opinion and to hold the club to account ; yesterday was not 'just one of those days'...NUFC have been having thousands of 'those day' over the years, despite different players, managers and Directors. Why do you think that has happened ? A gypsy curse or something ??  A fluke result is when you hit the wood work several times, have shots cleared off the line and force the keeper into really blinding saves -

and I don't mean most of those by Gilks yesterday.

We lost because we were out-fought in midfield in the first half; because there is a question over Hughton's ability to drop players he has pinned his flag to; because the board have failed to give the manager sufficient funds to sign a player who would take the heat off Carroll.....and finally, because they

wanted it more than us.....

All reasons why fans are concerned....get used to it....

Very Well put.

People f***ing off straight after the second goal got on my tits. just sit there for another f***ing two minutes rather than giving everyone the spectacle of mass sneaking out and allowing people to write their favourite "...Sent the magpies fans flooding to to exits."

This seems to have been a problem for a few years. Even at the Villa game there were hoards piling out before the final whistle.

Can't say that I blame them. Starting to go to away games this past few seasons has shown me how badly we handle matchdays.

Blackburn block off the roads around the stadium and have police directing the traffic, most other cities have designated matchday parking, our response is a 'every man for himself' attitude. The traffic is terrible, the parking is terrible and their is just no organisation. Leaving before the end is your only chance of getting home before 6pm on a Saturday.

Jesus christ,  i've heard everything now thats whinging for the sake of having a moan,  its a city centre stadium,  you can't compare it to a ground like Blackburn!! 

Guest neesy111

Jesus christ,  i've heard everything now thats whinging for the sake of having a moan,  its a city centre stadium,  you can't compare it to a ground like Blackburn!! 

exactly the response I was thinking.  getting out of mackemland on a match day is twice as worse as St James for example.

I see alot of people have got back on the old high horses again . This players s**** , this players crap etc. No one complained about them after the 6-0 win or 1-1 draw.

Some people are set in there ways , and will not praise when we're doing well , but be the first ones to whinge when it goes wrong. I don't like to make excuses for a defeat and don't like to use this phrase but , it was one of those days. Deal with it and lets hope we put it right next game. It's one game.

I actually totally agree with this.

:dowie:

:dowie:

It's a fair point TBH, but I still don't agree with leaving early. Support the lads, and don't ruin it for other fans by climbing over them while the game's still happening.