Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

The sad thing is that I can no longer prove you all wrong, and I'll have to wait until the summer.

That sad thing is you made it up/believed whoever told you.

Prove it.

You prove it. Oh, that's right, you can't. :doh:

The sad thing is that I can no longer prove you all wrong, and I'll have to wait until the summer.

Prove it.

You prove it wasn't bollocks, I am not the one claiming transfers :lol:

Prove it.

I provided you with the information, not my fault he got crocked. I've put my neck on the line for the summer.

Now like last night, I want actual evidence of me either making this up, or getting this information from unreliable sources.

Guest VegasToon

Prove it.

I provided you with the information, not my fault he got crocked. I've put my neck on the line for the summer.

Now like last night, I want actual evidence of me either making this up, or getting this information from unreliable sources.

Lets make a bet:  He comes in the summer and I drink a cup of your piss.  He doesn't, you drink a cup of Dave's piss.

:lol: so wait, you made a statement that something would happen (which didn't), and now you've shifted to say the same event will happen in the future and you want someone else to provide you with proof that you're not full of shit? 

:lol:

awesome

Prove it.

Who's your sauce?

Prove it.

Who's your sauce?

Glue probably.

I'd say Ireland coming in is Phase One of re-establishing ourselves in the top-flight complete.

In the summer, we now need a top striker to partner Carroll, a back-up left-back, and possibly upgrades at right-back & centre-back to Simpson & Williamson/Taylor and I think we can look at pushing more seriously for Europe next season.

I'd say Ireland coming in is Phase One of re-establishing ourselves in the top-flight complete.

In the summer, we now need a top striker to partner Carroll, a back-up left-back, and possibly upgrades at right-back & centre-back to Simpson & Williamson/Taylor and I think we can look at pushing more seriously for Europe next season.

Should be easy then!

Guest ItalianMagpie

It's a loan signing, I don't see it as phase one of anything.

Hoping that he won't turn out to be the lazy useless arse we admired at Villa, of course...

Apart from him, I guess that even this time I'll be there waiting for a last shot in the last day as usual, which will never happen. Great, also considering Carroll's injury and the fact that Tiote is suspended every other game.