Moore out for a month - Chronicle

lovejoy

Guest Gemmill

Notice how Oliver is offerring excuses for any decent Luque performance by stating how it would be a one off, and is in the same article offering excuses for a poor N'Zogbia performance. Does suggest the Zog at left back theory may be accurate.

You seem to think that Alan Oliver already knows what team we'll be playing on Thursday.  As for Luque....well a decent performance from him would be a one-off, really.

Guest ChickenKiev

Would be fantastic if a miracle happened and he became newcastle's all time highest goalscorer....THAT would shut that tin trap of yours!!!  blueyes.gif

Guest Gemmill

Would be fantastic if a miracle happened and he became newcastle's all time highest goalscorer....THAT would shut that tin trap of yours!!!  blueyes.gif

We've got more chance of winning the European Cup in the next decade than that pillock has of scoring 207 goals for NUFC.

It would be great if I found a suitcase stuffed with £50 notes on the way home.

Guest ChickenKiev

We've got more chance of winning the European Cup in the next decade than that pillock has of scoring 207 goals for NUFC.

Hahaha God, you really hate him don't you?

Hahaha God, you really hate him don't you?

Whatever gives you that idea?  bluebiggrin.gif

My god he spelt a name wrong, super-fan badge will be promptly removed from Oliver's desk.

I'd like to see Martins and Dyer rested, we've all but qualified if we get a result tonight, and the league is far more important at this stage.

My god he spelt a name wrong, super-fan badge will be promptly removed from Oliver's desk.

I'd like to see Martins and Dyer rested, we've all but qualified if we get a result tonight, and the league is far more important at this stage.

Who is we? bluebiggrin.gif