This season's SJP atmosphere

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TheSummerOf69

I've been to every home league game for the last 3 years and have never sat down once. If everyone stands up then there's nothing they can do.

As long as there's recognised areas for those that don't want to or can't stand up for a whole match and so want to use the seat they paid for while still seeing the game (eg the elderly or disabled). The good thing about level 7 was everybody knew what the crac was. There may be problems ahead.

Divide and conquer seems to be the fat man's mantra...

Can't see why we can't all get along.  At the end of the day, were all there to give our support. 

If some miserable bastards complain about me singing, I'll continue anyhow.

I've got no issue with people singing, as I'm one of those people myself. It was when certain people from Level 7 were coming on here after games last year, acting like they were superior to other people in the ground because they were stood up singing all game. (Not saying that you're one of those btw)

The issue isn't people complaining about others singing. It's people singing complaining about those not.

If I have a game where I don't fancy singing, I don't like to sit there watching the match being screamed at and called a 'fucker' :lol:

The issue isn't people complaining about others singing. It's people singing complaining about those not.

If I have a game where I don't fancy singing, I don't like to sit there watching the match being screamed at and called a 'f***er' :lol:

Be honest Jonny, you're making that up.

Nope. Happened at Man U. Dig up the posts if you don't believe me, it was discussed on here.

Singing is much more important than standing for me. I want to sign all through the game, but I'd much rather sit down to watch the match.

Can't really do the whole sitting down and singing thing...

Thats fair enough chaps, I'm not a fan of people kicking off at people for not singing myself, end of the day people do what they want.

I'm also not a fan of people turning round, shushing, tutting at me and then telling me and the lads to be quiet, which has happened to me before.

I just hope the little pockets of relocated lads can get the stadium rocking a little bit more, maybes inspire even. 

Not saying L7 was the greatest place on earth, or that other parts of the ground are better/worse/less noisy (as I've sat in the Gallowgate/Eaststand/Leazes) but at times L7 place was like being at an Away match due to the songs and the banter.

Thats fair enough chaps, I'm not a fan of people kicking off at people for not singing myself, end of the day people do what they want.

I'm also not a fan of people turning round, shushing, tutting at me and then telling me and the lads to be quiet, which has happened to me before.

I just hope the little pockets of relocated lads can get the stadium rocking a little bit more, maybes inspire even. 

Not saying L7 was the greatest place on earth, or that other parts of the ground are better/worse/less noisy (as I've sat in the Gallowgate/Eaststand/Leazes) but at times L7 place was like being at an Away match due to the songs and the banter.

Really hope it's noisy in the Gallowgate and SE Corner this season. If we an just try to replicate that of the 90's...

Can't see why we can't all get along.  At the end of the day, were all there to give our support. 

If some miserable bastards complain about me singing, I'll continue anyhow.

I've got no issue with people singing, as I'm one of those people myself. It was when certain people from Level 7 were coming on here after games last year, acting like they were superior to other people in the ground because they were stood up singing all game. (Not saying that you're one of those btw)

I've seen loads of people make these accusations but never seen actual posts/quotes that back up this belief that people from level 7 believe they're in any way superior.

I can see there being a few issues with standing as well, depending on how many actually make the move down to the corner. It's a great shame really, the club really has fucked over the fans. It'd be great to see the SE corner turn into a standing area over the next few seasons though, I remember when there was nobody stood in Level 7 and from just a few people it eventually progressed into 1,000 or so standing before the LC was introduced. Either way the Gallowgate is the best stand for creating an atmosphere so hopefully this season it'll be rocking.