Milburn statue.

Guest thenorthumbrian

The Sir Bobby statue idea appears to crop up all of the time we have a thread like this.

I still maintain there's others that are worthy of something before Sir Bobby. As I'm sure most will agree Bobby's best work was while he was at Ipswich.

Joe Harvey needs at least a stand naming after him.

Keegan needs something as well, shame they'll never happen.

The Sir Bobby statue idea appears to crop up all of the time we have a thread like this.

I still maintain there's others that are worthy of something before Sir Bobby. As I'm sure most will agree Bobby's best work was while he was at Ipswich.

definitely.

do i remember in the '80's the bar in st james being called 'harvey's'? and if so was that in relation to joe?

'the joe harvey stand' has a nice ring to it like.

i do think a statue of sir bobby in his memorial garden would be a nice touch though

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Thanks for pointing out the memorial garden, can't believe I missed that.

I'm sure that there are plenty of others who deserve great things also. A lot of people i have talked to seem to want to rename the Sir John Hall Stand but I'm frightened it'll be the Sports Direct Stand.

He's already named the ground after his company so doubt even he would see the need to rename a stand too.

Really? The prick would probably think The SportsDirect.com Stand @ SportsDirect.com@St James' Park Stadium has a nice ring to it.

definitely.

do i remember in the '80's the bar in st james being called 'harvey's'? and if so was that in relation to joe?

'the joe harvey stand' has a nice ring to it like.

i do think a statue of sir bobby in his memorial garden would be a nice touch though

I thought Harveys was still there??