Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did the forum survive during the match by the way? I know it was hardly thrill-a-minute like, but we still almost hit 600 online.

p*ssed it. No goals mind.

We had a piss-poor Shola though. Creates the same effect in simultaneous posting.

Looking at the forum on my shitty, old Android phone, I can't use the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page. Instead of the options of Football, Chat, Games, Help etc, there's only a link to the current forum I'm in. So I have to click the link back to the main page and then go into another forum from there. Is that my phone or is anyone else having that trouble?

Looking at the forum on my shitty, old Android phone, I can't use the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page. Instead of the options of Football, Chat, Games, Help etc, there's only a link to the current forum I'm in. So I have to click the link back to the main page and then go into another forum from there. Is that my phone or is anyone else having that trouble?

Tapatalk ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

There was an incident, once or twice, yesterday where I'd click to go a section of the forum, and it would just load up a blank white page.

If you hovered over thread title with the mouse didn’t it use to show a preview of the OP?? Was handy.

?

:thup:

Sorry mate, had totally forgotten. Think that's a great shout and if it can be put back on it will be. Seems they've removed it altogether from this version.

There was an incident, once or twice, yesterday where I'd click to go a section of the forum, and it would just load up a blank white page.

That was just Rich trying things out. :thup:

Dave's being very kind. It was me fucking things up :laugh:

If you hovered over thread title with the mouse didn’t it use to show a preview of the OP?? Was handy.

?

Sorry mate, had totally forgotten. Think that's a great shout and if it can be put back on it will be. Seems they've removed it altogether from this version.

This now done. Apparently adds quite a bit of stress to the server, but we should be able to manage it on the new one.

Very small issue, but is there any way of making the bottom-right drop-down box of all the different forums a tad bigger?

Sorry if it's already been addressed.

Something Dave spotted as soon as we installed and I looked into but couldn't quite suss. I can certainly have another look now I'm more familiar with things as it's something I think Mike also mentioned. It is a legitimate issue, looks daft how it expands after the click.

?

This now done. Apparently adds quite a bit of stress to the server, but we should be able to manage it on the new one.

Nice one :thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Probably a coincidence, but ever since the forum updated, and Firefox updated itself, Firefox is crashing a lot whenever I browse N-O now.