Rooney

2sheds

Guest BooBoo

Man Utd looked fantastic. Young has slotted in seamlessly and the youthful trio of Jones, Smalling and Cleverley look like they could the future of another very strong team.

Hopefully he can start becoming more consistent and play like this all the time, because he's fucking brilliant to watch when bang on form and one of the best in the world.

He's also won me a decent bit of moeny already this season, and from reading his twitter my opinion of him changed as he seems like a very decent bloke.

Man Utd looked fantastic. Young has slotted in seamlessly and the youthful trio of Jones, Smalling and Cleverley look like they could the future of another very strong team.

You just knew Ashley Young would step up at Man U. Fergie always gets the best out of wide players and he's one of the very best IMO.

The thing with Rooney is you could see him hitting 30+ goals this season, but his game is about so much more than that. In terms of football intelligence he's ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo, even if he's not as effective a player.

That's another thing. I find Cronaldo a much more boring player now. I preferred the player at Man U when he was more of a winger, used to be fantastic to watch. You barely see him take players on anymore, he's more of a goalscorer and a flat-track bully than an allround attacking weapon IMO.

I was never that convinced by Young at Villa but he's flying at the minute.

Young remains an embarrassing cunt, but that first goal especially today was epically brilliant.

The thing with Rooney is you could see him hitting 30+ goals this season, but his game is about so much more than that. In terms of football intelligence he's ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo, even if he's not as effective a player.

That's another thing. I find Cronaldo a much more boring player now. I preferred the player at Man U when he was more of a winger, used to be fantastic to watch. You barely see him take players on anymore, he's more of a goalscorer and a flat-track bully than an allround attacking weapon IMO.

totally agree with that. the last season or two at man utd he seemed to give up dribbling completely. hate watching him play. his link up tends to be embarrasingly shite as well, harms the rest of the side.

totally agree with that. the last season or two at man utd he seemed to give up dribbling completely. hate watching him play. his link up tends to be embarrasingly shite as well, harms the rest of the side.

This is why I'll also just question people's sanity if they genuinely think he's better than Messi or describe him as a more 'all-round' player. For one of the best attackers of his generation it's bizarre that he does have a lot of glaring deficiencies to his allround game.

Fantastically effective mind, scored another 2 as we speak.

I was never that convinced by Young at Villa but he's flying at the minute.

Young was flying for Villa when he first joined them. Almost single-handedly got them into Champs League contention.