David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd assume Pardew's intention is for:

Barton   Nolan  Tiote  Bentley

HBA

Carroll

with another striker coming in as backup for Carroll/to play two upfront sometimes.

Does Bentley play on the left?

Guest taps01

I'd assume Pardew's intention is for:

Barton   Nolan  Tiote  Bentley

HBA

Carroll

with another striker coming in as backup for Carroll/to play two upfront sometimes.

Does Bentley play on the left?

No

Guest SuperShola!

Reet. Was sitting in Sainsbury's before and I heard two blokes talking about Newcastle. They where both wearing canny dapper suits and they both had the club crest on a badge on their jackets. One bloke said "The problem with Jonas is that he's okay on the ball, running up the wing but then he loses it and falls over" to which the other bloke replied "Aye, good job he's only got one more day left. Can't wait for Bentley mind" Then they both got up and walked away while talking.

What's the craic.............

Reet. Was sitting in Sainsbury's before and I heard to blokes talking about Newcastle. They where both wearing canny dapper suits and they both had the club crest on a badge on their jackets. One bloke said "The problem with Jonas is that he's okay on the ball, running up the wing but then he loses it and falls over" to which the other bloke replied "Aye, good job he's only got one more day left. Can't wait for Bentley mind" Then they both got up and walked away while talking.

I love this kind of Shakespearean thoughts.

Reet. Was sitting in Sainsbury's before and I heard to blokes talking about Newcastle. They where both wearing canny dapper suits and they both had the club crest on a badge on their jackets. One bloke said "The problem with Jonas is that he's okay on the ball, running up the wing but then he loses it and falls over" to which the other bloke replied "Aye, good job he's only got one more day left. Can't wait for Bentley mind" Then they both got up and walked away while talking.

I love this kind of Shakespearean thoughts.

I love gossip. Which Sainsbury's was it?

Are you serious?

Guest taps01

Maybe Pardew knows something we don't :dontknow:

Last time I checked, Duff doesn't play on the right. But that's where he plays.

Duff has played on the right as far back as his Chelsea days.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

We need more depth in the center of midfield with Tiote getting all the bookings and nobody decent enough to fill in competently behind him and nolan.  We already have enough one-dimensional underachieving wingers, so I'd be more interested in strengthening the spine of the team.

Guest VegasToon

We need more depth in the center of midfield with Tiote getting all the bookings and nobody decent enough to fill in competently behind him and nolan.  We already have enough one-dimensional underachieving wingers, so I'd be more interested in strengthening the spine of the team.

If Bentley signs, then you can just move Barton to the middle.  Bentley will add much needed quality depth.

Guest SuperShola!

Why were you sitting down in a supermarket? Strange way to do the weekly shop.

My thoughts exactly.

Finished shopping, was having my Tea in the Cafe.

If you merged Jonas' industry, Routledge's mobility and Bentley's delivery you'd get a great winger!

(Or you could end up with Jonas' delivery, Routledge's industry and Bentley's mobility...)

Gosling?

On loan maybe but when all the players are fit CM is not a priority!

A quality winger and a pacey striker should be to partner Big Andy