Will we go down without Carroll and no replacement?

Flip
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Depends on if you think we can score 10 goals this season without Andy.  I'm not so sure where they come from.

Were you not around for our last 4 games?

I was, read my OP.

But I see do also see it as a concern as I doubt Shola, Best, Ranger or Loven will get us loads of goal. We have had to rely on Nolan to get goals earlier without Carroll.

As long as the Carroll sale doesn't have an impact on morale (which it shouldn't) I think we'll be ok.

More worried about relegation rivals strengthening though - Birmingham, Villa, Wolves, West Ham, Blackpool (if they keep Adam) all coming out of the window much stronger at the minute.

nah. player confidence could take a dip, but I dont think even any of the players would deny the money being offered is stupid and could really improve the squad.

On the flip side of the thread title, if we sell carroll and sign Carlton Cole as a replacement... Yes  I truely believe we will go down. I will also break my house in half and all its contents.  :kinnear: