Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

If you pay the direct debit over 10 months instead of 12 do people still think you would get a price freeze for the 10 years? Going off the terms and conditions it is only for people paying an annual payment or over 12 months, plus it has to be in by 28th Feb and no later.

If you pay after 28th Feb god knows if the club will just mention the terms and conditions and increase the price for people  :kasper:

If you pay the direct debit over 10 months instead of 12 do people still think you would get a price freeze for the 10 years? Going off the terms and conditions it is only for people paying an annual payment or over 12 months, plus it has to be in by 28th Feb and no later.

If you pay after 28th Feb god knows if the club will just mention the terms and conditions and increase the price for people  :kasper:

The way I understand it is that the 28th February deadline is to pay over 12th months, but as long as you apply before 30th April you'll still get the price freeze but will pay over 10 or 11 months for the first year.

Does anyone know if the dirct debit options will be made available to new season ticket holders? A few of my mates who have had season tickets in the past are looking at getting them again so hopefully 8 or 9 of us can be sat together but only if they can pay monthly as they haven't got the wedge to fork out £558 in one go. Reading the website it seems that existing ST holders can get 12 months interest free if they sign up before the end of Feb or 10 months if they sign up before the end of April but apparently new ST holders won't be able to apply until May.

Really hope they keep the DD and price freeze option open to new ST holders because, just speaking to people I know, they would get a load of extra season ticket holders for next season if they did.

Does anyone know if the dirct debit options will be made available to new season ticket holders? A few of my mates who have had season tickets in the past are looking at getting them again so hopefully 8 or 9 of us can be sat together but only if they can pay monthly as they haven't got the wedge to fork out £558 in one go. Reading the website it seems that existing ST holders can get 12 months interest free if they sign up before the end of Feb or 10 months if they sign up before the end of April but apparently new ST holders won't be able to apply until May.

Really hope they keep the DD and price freeze option open to new ST holders because, just speaking to people I know, they would get a load of extra season ticket holders for next season if they did.

Would you like Simon Esland's email address mate?

That would be great if you could send me it mate.

And keep up the good work mate. There's an awful lot of people appreciate what you and the others are doing.

And keep up the good work mate. There's an awful lot of people appreciate what you and the others are doing.

Cheers mate. Also, check your messages.

Cheers mate. Also, check your messages.

Thanks mate. Got it. I'll send him an e-mail this afternoon. Really hope they put similar offers on for new season ticket holders. Just in the group of people that I go to the match with it would increse ST numbers between us from 4 to 9 if they could spread the cost.

If you can't pay DD for 12 months this season. Could you do it the seaosn after? Or would you always have to do pay 10 months DD after that?

The 10 months would only be for the first year. You'd pay over 12 months from year 2.

Guest Roger Kint

Right, got me pack and there's nee f***ing mention of another three year deal or if there is l've missed it. Anyone care to enlighten me?

As most of pages 22 and 23 say it is only there if you paid the last 3 year deal up front as opposed to the DD deal.

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

Right, cheers. c***s.

Sorry another question, what's going on with the relocation of the singing corner? Is it gonna happen or not? Just l'm wary of the February 28th deadline!

i am also wondering about this

just want to get it in ASAP

Stu Monkseaton Magpies

Simon is our leader

Right, cheers. Cunts.

Sorry another question, what's going on with the relocation of the singing corner? Is it gonna happen or not? Just l'm wary of the February 28th deadline!

Well the club has changed it's stance from not planning to "we'll look into relocating the singing section in another part of the stadium", so things are looking good.

I'm doing my very best to get a petition, maximum online, regional and maybe national coverage to push the idea of a singing section. As yet, we don't know where it will be, but have proposed Level 4 of Leazes, or somewhere in the Gallowgate ...

Here's the petition: http://www.gopetition.com/petition/43076.html

Right, cheers. c***s.

Well the club has changed it's stance from not planning to "we'll look into relocating the singing section in another part of the stadium", so things are looking good.

I'm doing my very best to get a petition, maximum online, regional and maybe national coverage to push the idea of a singing section. As yet, we don't know where it will be, but have proposed Level 4 of Leazes, or somewhere in the Gallowgate ...

Starting to sound quite promising now. If you guys can get the club to endorse a singing section that's a massive step forward. I signed the petition yesterday.

Guest jrtoonarmy

Right, cheers. c***s.

I have spoke with simon this week and the club WON'T be making a singing section, so its up to us to sort out, we need to get as many fans together and back one idea! so far i have 500+ up for moving down to level 4, anyone can be apart of the new singing section just move your seat to NW corner level 4 this area only has 25% season ticket holders at the min so there is room for everyone.

Right, cheers. c***s.

I have spoke with simon this week and the club WON'T be making a singing section, so its up to us to sort out, we need to get as many fans together and back one idea! so far i have 500+ up for moving down to level 4, anyone can be apart of the new singing section just move your seat to NW corner level 4 this area only has 25% season ticket holders at the min so there is room for everyone.

If you got 500 there for the first season that would be excellent. More people will join you after next season when they know something is going on there.

Right, cheers. c***s.

Starting to sound quite promising now. If you guys can get the club to endorse a singing section that's a massive step forward. I signed the petition yesterday.

Thanks, it's something that is gradually becoming a reality, with Simon saying yesterday it's something they'll look into.

Guest toonlass

Only giving it out to selected people them? Shame, I have a disabled supporter wanting to contact him but if you will only pass the email address on to select people your no help in this situation.

Only giving it out to selected people them? Shame, I have a disabled supporter wanting to contact him but if you will only pass the email address on to select people your no help in this situation.

I have sent Simon Esland's email address to you.