Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Is it [email protected] or S.Esland.nufc.co.uk

Please message me.

Why?

I don't know if Simon gives his email out in public ... would rather send it by PM

I worked it out for myself no one has given it to me, I used the same method to email Freddy Shepherd.

Did you get a reply?

Nah but I knew he read it as I got message saying it was opened.

Just checked Essayland twitter & noticed a few familiar names have been tweeting him

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%40simonesland

Right, cheers. c***s.

Sorry another question, what's going on with the relocation of the singing corner? Is it gonna happen or not? Just l'm wary of the February 28th deadline!

Well the club has changed it's stance from not planning to "we'll look into relocating the singing section in another part of the stadium", so things are looking good.

I'm doing my very best to get a petition, maximum online, regional and maybe national coverage to push the idea of a singing section. As yet, we don't know where it will be, but have proposed Level 4 of Leazes, or somewhere in the Gallowgate ...

Here's the petition: http://www.gopetition.com/petition/43076.html

I have spoke with simon this week and the club WON'T be making a singing section, so its up to us to sort out, we need to get as many fans together and back one idea! so far i have 500+ up for moving down to level 4, anyone can be apart of the new singing section just move your seat to NW corner level 4 this area only has 25% season ticket holders at the min so there is room for everyone.

Where in Level 4 though?

The bottom the top what rows etc?

Just i don't want to go into Level 4 and be a canny way from the 500 or so :lol:

L4C then eh? Reckon I'm gonna go for Gallowgate R. Something doesn't right with me about being under the away fans. And fucking young'uns who can sit next to the away fans and we can't. Aye the toys are well out.

Where would you prefer a 'singing section' to be, and why?

Jordan is not part of United For Newcastle. I am.

He's got a Facebook group suggesting a move to Level 4. Want to know how else we can help spread the meesage apart from just throwing links to his page around.

That link was a example. Send people PMs on here. Tbf your not going to find a better & cost effective way than sending links on twitter & facebook in this day & age, check out how the Egyptian people mobilized.

Area R in the Gallowgate mate. Got a mate who sits there already and he says there are around a 100 ST holders who stand and sing every match already. I think the reason the singing corner was such a success was because we were right next to the away fans. There was even an effect when the likes of Wigan brought three men and a dog, them matches aren't the same as the likes of Man U, Sunderland etc.

L4C aint exactly below the away fans. its two  blocks to the side of them. plus.. as proved this season, not all teams will sell out anyhow.. so chances are for 3/4 of the games next season.. the blocks above us will be empty anyway (excluding the fam and young sections )

iv put l4c on my renewal

I need to know soon what the craic is going to be. I don't want to hold on too long. Is the club going to make a singing section in April etc? Or are they going to announce one before Feb 28th?

Really touch an go like

Just got my renewal today and am hoping someone can clarify something for me.

If i take the option of 10 years price fix i pay £504 compared to £558 if i bought a one off. 

They say you can opt out every year so say 4 years time for whatever reason i decide im not going to renew, can NUFC ask that you pay the difference between the fixed price ST and 1 year standard St IE: £54?

Meaning can they ask for £54 difference x the number of years held = £216 ?

Can anyone shed any light  ???