Which French winger is the best, at their best ?

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waddle at Marseille was better than all of them

If I had the choice between Ginola and Waddle then I'd go for Ginola.

in our team of the time i'd agree. in a team of all talents where i giot to choose who i wanted then i'd go for waddle in his time at marseilles.

I voted for Robert but just. Ginola is the more skillful player and had more flair, but Robert's free kicks and crosses were just phenomenal and his stats as a left winger is probably second only after C. Ronaldo. Granted his free kicks were not consistent and there were quite a few that went Carew style, but it felt so good to feel so optimistic and conversely see opposing fans shit bricks whenever we got free a free kick almost anywhere within 30m range. Fair enough if you voted for Ginola, it's almost a matter of taste but agree with Ronaldo that those saying Ginola is streets ahead seriously underated Robert and for the record I watched them both live for 30++ games each

Streets ahead my left nut. Robert is criminally underrated by a certain breed of NUFC fans.

spot on. His assist/goal ratio for an out and out winger was incredible.

Only genuinely 2-footed player I've seen.

Same, the only one I can think of off the top my head that comes close is C.Ronaldo.

---

Can't think of anyone that is another Ginola tbh. One of kind and it was criminal how he was treated by Houllier and the FFF (not too dissimilar to how Ranger was pilloried against Spurs I hasten to add)

in our team of the time i'd agree. in a team of all talents where i giot to choose who i wanted then i'd go for waddle in his time at marseilles.

I didn't see much of Waddle when he played in France so can only comment on how they both played here. 

I voted for Robert but just. Ginola is the more skillful player and had more flair, but Robert's free kicks and crosses were just phenomenal and his stats as a left winger is probably second only after C. Ronaldo. Granted his free kicks were not consistent and there were quite a few that went Carew style, but it felt so good to feel so optimistic and conversely see opposing fans s*** bricks whenever we got free a free kick almost anywhere within 30m range. Fair enough if you voted for Ginola, it's almost a matter of taste but agree with Ronaldo that those saying Ginola is streets ahead seriously underated Robert and for the record I watched them both live for 30++ games each

robert tinted specs regarding his free kicks, he put loads into row z and probably wasn't effective with enough to warrant him taking every single one.

i wonder if the older folk go for ginola and the younger robert. seems that way, and i certainly wouldn't use stats tio try and prove anything.

I didn't see much of Waddle when he played in France so can only comment on how they both played here. 

fair point, i'm going off mainly highlights for wadlle at marseilles.

I voted for Robert but just. Ginola is the more skillful player and had more flair, but Robert's free kicks and crosses were just phenomenal and his stats as a left winger is probably second only after C. Ronaldo. Granted his free kicks were not consistent and there were quite a few that went Carew style, but it felt so good to feel so optimistic and conversely see opposing fans s*** bricks whenever we got free a free kick almost anywhere within 30m range. Fair enough if you voted for Ginola, it's almost a matter of taste but agree with Ronaldo that those saying Ginola is streets ahead seriously underated Robert and for the record I watched them both live for 30++ games each

robert tinted specs regarding his free kicks, he put loads into row z and probably wasn't effective with enough to warrant him taking every single one.

i wonder if the older folk go for ginola and the younger robert. seems that way, and i certainly wouldn't use stats tio try and prove anything.

Depends on what you mean by "older". I'm 40++ and voted Robert

madras, flushing out the old fucks since 0043.

madras, flushing out the old f***s since 0043.

can I say Madras the c* word now?  :lol:

madras, flushing out the old f***s since 0043.

can I say Madras the c* word now?  :lol:

aye gan on.