Which French winger is the best, at their best ?

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

:frantic:

My reaction too..I almost got a bulge in my pants

Mine was to a football clip being posted actually, i havent watched it

That free kick against Liverpool (I think) from Robert :lol: absolutely insane goal, yet you never hear about it.

Because it wasnt him who scored it, Santiago Muñez scored that scorcher.

Guest palnese

N'Zogba?! Really?!

Not even close to Ginola or Robert.

Well in fairness after 170 votes so far no-one has voted for him at all :lol:

True :) haha.

Ginola for me

Ben Arfa could be great aswell, he has the lot.

Robert was an interesting player. Fast and great shot and good technique. On the downside though, he didn't have a good eye for the game and split vision. Not a great short passer. I always thought he was more of a forward since he was a good finisher. I think he would have been better as a Bellamy typ striker than a winger in a 4-4-2.

Zoggy a level below

I remember during his PSG days he was played up front, just off their main striker....don`t think he played regularly on the wing during his days at Montepellier either from what I`d heard....just when he came here.

Guest Roger Kint

That free kick against Liverpool (I think) from Robert :lol: absolutely insane goal, yet you never hear about it.

:lol: which one mate? Both of them were crazy good.

The rocket one in Jan 2004 in the cup i assume

From .com: A free-kick fully 35 yards on the left edge of the area. Up stepped Robert and hit one of the hardest shots you'll ever see, past the right side of the wall and straight past the flailing left arm of Dudek into the top corner. The keeper was beaten by the sheer pace of the ball - clocked by the Sky technowizardry at 78mph

Please don't post football clips/highlight reels/showboats or any other such s***. That's 2 already this morning I've binned. The next one gets a week's ban.

Sorry about that one. Misunderstood the rules, thought it it was only Pl-clips and not old ones for other leagues...Won't happen again..Promise.

Please don't post football clips/highlight reels/showboats or any other such s***. That's 2 already this morning I've binned. The next one gets a week's ban.

Sorry about that one. Misunderstood the rules, thought it it was only Pl-clips and not old ones for other leagues...Won't happen again..Promise.

It's easy to misunderstand, YouTube are fucking hosting these clips and getting away with it on a massive scale, we're just linking to them.

(Sorry, couldn't resist, I understand the reason for the rule!)