Sylvain Marveaux

Anderson

"I will soon be going to Clairefontaine to continue my rehab and when I have made my choice I will announce it."

How good is Hatem at making friends? :)

As Carr mentioned, the french media has written quite positively about our treatment of HBA. MAybe that gives us an advantage.

Getting fed up with Liverpool now

Why bother? All it suggests to me is that Dalglish is hunting bargain buys or has a pathetic obsession with players we are chasing similar to Steve Bruce. KIlgallon? How did that one work out Brucie?

Forgot about him. Is Kilgallon still on Sunderland's books?

Why bother? All it suggests to me is that Dalglish is hunting bargain buys or has a pathetic obsession with players we are chasing similar to Steve Bruce. KIlgallon? How did that one work out Brucie?

I'll go with the latter just to fuel my personal vendetta haha, nah it's just annoying coincidence I guess

He had a decent run for about a third of last season and then became a forgotten man. He's on loan at Doncaster now. Shame.

Edit: Had a check and found he has only played 17 senior games since his move from Blades. Ruined his career to be honest.

2nd Edit: Only played 7 games for Sunderland so his run was certainly less than a third of a season.

He had a decent run for about a third of last season and then became a forgotten man. He's on loan at Doncaster now. Shame.

:thup: