PFA Player of the year: Gareth Bale (no really)

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's been a year where no-one's been outstanding all season, so while I was expecting Vidic, Bale isn't the worst choice.

I'm a bit surprised at Nani getting in the Premiership XI. His decision-making needs to improve a lot.

Guest kingdawson

But Bale creates a lot if not everything before the player who gets the assist doesn't he?

KD said so believe

He does. As does Modric but he also has a low assist count.

I remember the season where Iniesta was stunning but stats wise wasn't very special at all. It happens sometimes i guess.

It's his squeaky clean image that's won this. Apparently not drinking and all that shite about him going home to Cardiff to visit him mam for a couple of days.

Can't wait till he gets caught banging prostitutes.

Guest Roger Kint

Adam, VDV and Parker shortlisted yet none make team of the year?  ???

Oh and Baines should have been there.

Adam, VDV and Parker shortlisted yet none make team of the year?  ???

Oh and Baines should have been there.

Baines has had a terrific season. Scored his fourth goal of the season on Saturday, has something ridiculous like 12 assists in the league alone. He's played a full 90 minutes every league match this season.

Everton's stand out player this season, has had a much better season that Bale.

Guest kingdawson

Bale has 7 league goals btw so the talk that he's done nothing in the league isn't correct tbh.

Hasn't he played something like 20 full 90 minutes?

Not sure tbh. These votes were decided in Jan/Feb right? well if that's the case then it makes perfect sense why he was nominated and why he won as this was before his injury.

Guest Roger Kint

He is a winger to be fair like Rodger, 7 goals is a good return.

Aye and Best hadnt played a Premier League game til January this year and has to carry Lovenkrands most games, Nani has more goals, Nasri has more goals etc.

Guest kingdawson

1 goal more than Leon Best? Wow should get World Player Of The Year for that.

Well done on comparing the goal return of a striker to a left winger.

Guest Roger Kint

Hardly a serious comparison :lol:

Dont spoil his fun man, i was going to say 1 more than Robert Huth....

Edit: Who also has 3 times as many assists

Guest kingdawson

Hardly a serious comparison :lol:

kingdawson, are you content that the best player in your squad has been overlooked for the best player award?  I'm talking about Luka.

I'm content that our player who's had a very good season has been awarded the player of the year award and nothing will change that.

Aye and Best hadnt played a Premier League game til January this year and has to carry Lovenkrands most games, Nani has more goals, Nasri has more goals etc.

I never claimed he was better than Nani or Nasri, or that he had scored more goals than them, I infact made it clear that he hasn;t been the best player in the league by a long shot, all I said was 7 goals is a good return, which it is.

Luka Modric, who your arguing has been better than Bale only has 2 goals man, you making no sense at all and completely contradicting yourself to extaordinary levels with each consecutive post.

Guest Roger Kint

I never claimed he was better than Nani or Nasri, or that he had scored more goals than them, I infact made it clear that he hasn;t been the best player in the league by a long shot, all I said was 7 goals is a good return, which it is.

Luka Modric, who your arguing has been better than Bale only has 2 goals man, you making no sense at all and completely contradicting yourself to extaordinary levels with each consecutive post.

Where have i mentioned Luka Modric? Are you even aware of what you are saying? What a tool......

Guest Roger Kint

Got you mixed up with dresden, still your whole argument is utter s****

Who shit on your cornflakes this morning? You took a blatent joke answer and got worked up. Get over it man only an idiot would think comparing Best and Bale was serious