Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Was quite surprised that he moved, but now I see the amount he's going to earn. Fucking ridiculous like.

Great argentinian player, the Brazilian people want to see him in our national team since he's eligible to apply for Brazilian citizenship if he ahsn't already gotten it. Great litte playmaker.

China Guangzhou Evergrande F.C offered him nearly 10.5 milion euros a year and overall 27.5 mil euros for 2 and a half years

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmeeoxethD1qfozvqo1_500.png

Arsenal have paid €750,000 for Toral and Bellerín, but El Mundo say Barça think they're worth £6m so want that knocked off Cesc fee.

:lol:

Do you get the feeling that they don't really want him?

You should sell Cesc to Man City or Real Madrid.

We should accept a bid and tell Barca match it or fuck off, irritating little cretins.

Was quite surprised that he moved, but now I see the amount he's going to earn. Fucking ridiculous like.

Great argentinian player, the Brazilian people want to see him in our national team since he's eligible to apply for Brazilian citizenship if he ahsn't already gotten it. Great litte playmaker.

Their club logo/motto must have been the clincher: "Be The Best Forever" with some kinda flaming Tiger :pow:

Seems we are dismantling our B side: Víctor Sánchez, Edu Oriol, Abraham, Soriano, Nolito, Etock, Dos Santos plus Thiago all set to leave or already left the team. None of those (excepting Thiago) are good enough for the senior side but we might actually struggle next year in the Liga Adelante while we bed in the next wave of youngsters.

Guest kingdawson

Village tell me he's gonna make my nightmares of watching our piece of turd water strikers miss one on ones galore vanish. Tell me i'm gonna be raving about him in a year.

I've seen him play a few times and he seemed more a forward that drops deep then an out and out striker. I'd prefer we didn't sign him actually.

Village tell me he's gonna make my nightmares of watching our piece of turd water strikers miss one on ones galore vanish. Tell me i'm gonna be raving about him in a year.

I've seen him play a few times and he seemed more a forward that drops deep then an out and out striker. I'd prefer we didn't sign him actually.

Yes, he isn't an out-and-out striker although his strike rate at Espanyol has been pretty good (he is their only credible attacking threat, though). He's a very nice player, but possibly not what you need.

Guest kingdawson

"As" saying that Spurs have outbid Roma for Bojan Krkic, although the player will probably turn them down.

please please turn us down Bojan.

Guest kingdawson

Village i really don't rate Bojan. Am i missing something or is he really not that good?

Guest kingdawson

HMMMM but theres no way a player as physically and mentally weak as him can play the lone striker role in this league is there?

Absolutely no chance. He'd be good in a 4-4-2 or on the wing on a continental 4-3-3. Personally think his mobility would work very well against English defences though.

Partnering Totti is a great fit, imho, if he gets his confidence back.

Guest kingdawson

hmmm ok ok so say we got a player like Llorente and Bojan.

--------------------------Sandro------------------------

----------------Modric--------------VDV---------------

--Bojan----------------------------------------------Bale-

---------------------------Llorente-------------------------

Would that work?

hmmm ok ok so say we got a player like Llorente and Bojan.

--------------------------Sandro------------------------

----------------Modric--------------VDV---------------

--Bojan----------------------------------------------Bale-

---------------------------Llorente-------------------------

Would that work?

No... too weak physically