Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

So has everyone now got a minimum fee release clause? Reminds me of CM 01/02 when I'd always put ludicrous release clauses in.

Could well be totally inaccurate conjecture on the back of the Ba saga. Still, although we're obviously a better team with him than not and I absolutely wouldn't want to lose him, I think we'd be alright without him. Got 6/9 points without him a few games ago and were unlucky not to get more.

Actually, reading more of it, it does sound like bullshit. Someone's thought, ooh, Everton released their accounts last week, Ba release clause, 2+2 = 5. I hope.

So has everyone now got a minimum fee release clause? Reminds me of CM 01/02 when I'd always put ludicrous release clauses in.

Could well be totally inaccurate conjecture on the back of the Ba saga. Still, although we're obviously a better team with him than not and I absolutely wouldn't want to lose him, I think we'd be alright without him. Got 6/9 points without him a few games ago and were unlucky not to get more.

Actually, reading more of it, it does sound like bullshit. Someone's thought, ooh, Everton released their accounts last week, Ba release clause, 2+2 = 5. I hope.

Don't you know that no team apart from Chelsea, the Mancs, Arsenal and arguably Liverpool are allowed to have good players?

Honestly it's so disheartening seeing ourselves trying to live within its means now (despite whatever Ashley's agenda is for that) and seeing a team like Chelsea going out there and just buying a whole new team and can still avoid any sort of financial regulations. It's about time the FA implemented their own version of financial fair play and actually stick to their guns about it and deal out any punishments that are merited.

Honestly it's so disheartening seeing ourselves trying to live within its means now (despite whatever Ashley's agenda is for that) and seeing a team like Chelsea going out there and just buying a whole new team and can still avoid any sort of financial regulations. It's about time the FA implemented their own version of financial fair play and actually stick to their guns about it and deal out any punishments that are merited.

:thup:

Massive difference between wanting us to speculate more than we do at present, and what these wankers do every transfer window. I hope Fellaini stays at Everton.

Implying the FA have any bollocks. Those spineless cretins will never do anything to rock the boat of the "big boys". All too predictable.

At least City go out and and rob players from other leagues. (arsenal not withstanding)

Chelsea are just "lets buy all the players so no one can have any" f*cking utter c*nts.

Where would Fellaini play anyway? all the AM spots are sewn up and i doubt he would be a 25m player at CM or DM not that those c*nts would care any how.