Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Would loved to have seen the reactions on here if say Andy Carroll had turned down a contract, Liverpool for example, wouldn't pay £7m compensation for him, he pissed off to Belgium on a Free for 6 months and went back to Liverpool for a nominal fee and we got next to nowt.

Can see exactly why Ferguson isn't happy this time.

Would loved to have seen the reactions on here if say Andy Carroll had turned down a contract, Liverpool for example, wouldn't pay £7m compensation for him, he pissed off to Belgium on a Free for 6 months and went back to Liverpool for a nominal fee and we got next to nowt.

Can see exactly why Ferguson isn't happy this time.

So can I, that's what makes it even more class :lol:

Pogba looked class for Juve so far, no idea why they let him go based on this season :lol:

Fergie was desperate for him to stay by all accounts, but his agent is Mino Raiola

Ah that explains that then.

Anita's agent too, isn't he?  :hmm:

its the sheer ridiculousness of asking for £6m compo for a player who had played (according to wiki) 6 times for the first team that puts me on spurs side. Daft and arrogant and instead of collecting a reasonable fee if they had got a deal with Spurs they get barely anything, tough shit. Nowt against the rules and Fergies been bending the rules on every little thing for ages

One of the papers reckons Spurs will let Huddlestone leave for £3m.

He's slow as fuck but I reckon someone could get a bargain there imo.

Good passing range and can hit a cracking shot, also a bit of a beast.

If we didn't have so many places to fill and such a restricted budget I wouldn't have minded us going for him.

Wesley Sneijder wants to come to the premiership.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20910839

Inter obviously want rid but can see him going on loan. Interesting to see where he ends up.

Only a very few can afford his wages, he'd prolly be decent for Man City but heard absolutely no interest in him from them, Man United try not to sign old players and Chelsea could I suppose, like they need more midfielders.

Wesley Sneijder wants to come to the premiership.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20910839

Inter obviously want rid but can see him going on loan. Interesting to see where he ends up.

Only a very few can afford his wages, he'd prolly be decent for Man City but heard absolutely no interest in him from them, Man United try not to sign old players and Chelsea could I suppose, like they need more midfielders.

QPR.

One of the papers reckons Spurs will let Huddlestone leave for £3m.

He's slow as f*** but I reckon someone could get a bargain there imo.

Good passing range and can hit a cracking shot, also a bit of a beast.

If we didn't have so many places to fill and such a restricted budget I wouldn't have minded us going for him.

MON will be all over him