Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Aye, if we'd been on the verge of signing Mears, Eagles and Reo Coker there'd be he'll on. If Cahill goes I can see them being relegation candidates.

If Cahill goes and they replace him with Ignasi Miquel on loan I fear the same and it's a shame because I have grown to like them a bit more since Wilshere and Coyle have been there.

Aye, if we'd been on the verge of signing Mears, Eagles and Reo Coker there'd be he'll on. If Cahill goes I can see them being relegation candidates.

If Cahill goes and they replace him with Ignasi Miquel on loan I fear the same and it's a shame because I have grown to like them a bit more since Wilshere and Coyle have been there.

Switching Cahill for Miquel. Ugh.

Bolton have always been one of my favorite English clubs (strange, I know).

And as well as it felt like they were doing, didn't they only finish 14th last season? At least the 3 promoted clubs look terrible....that should save them.

We were in the top 8 until the final day iirc.

As for replacing Cahill with Miquel, ha :D. That's probably why we've been rejecting Arsenal's bids - refusing to pay the asking price and trying to fob us off with youth players, sounds like typical Arsenal really.

And as well as it felt like they were doing, didn't they only finish 14th last season? At least the 3 promoted clubs look terrible....that should save them.

We were in the top 8 until the final day iirc.

As for replacing Cahill with Miquel, ha :D. That's probably why we've been rejecting Arsenal's bids - refusing to pay the asking price and trying to fob us off with youth players, sounds like typical Arsenal really.

Aye, I remember Coyle was rightly getting praised all season and yous were doing great. Then all of a sudden the season ends and you're 14th. Mental.

This is not the first "Forlán goes on a free to XXX" rumor I hear this season. Find it hard to believe (the free part, not the leaving).

thats what i have difficulty with, surely they'd get some money for him

Guest kingdawson

One paper saying Chelsea will offer £27m plus Sturridge for Modric. I'd snap their hands off for that.

35m and sturridge and he can go.

Guest kingdawson

You rate Modric around £50m? I'd easily put Sturridge in the £15m bracket.

I think even £27m plus Sturridge is about £10m too much tbh.

I rate him at around 35m all things considered but i wouldn't want us to sell for that.

You rate Modric around £50m? I'd easily put Sturridge in the £15m bracket.

I think even £27m plus Sturridge is about £10m too much tbh.

I rate him at around 35m all things considered but i wouldn't want us to sell for that.

I think it'd cost a helluva lot more than £15m to sign someone better than Sturridge, and I reckon you could get a midfielder to do a similar job to Modric for £15-20m. I'd take it.