shittest Premiership club?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Middlesbrough. Identikit stadium thrown up in a shit town filled with silent fans that only pipe up when that fucking music starts. Claim we are rivals despite being 40 miles away. Their kit is shit, and they play awful negative football. Also, their local radio commentator is the biggest cunt ever. Only ever won one cup. Ever.

All the above makes me so angry they've won that single cup lately, whilst we've done fuck all for years, despite deserving to.

In fairness to Boro, their identikit stadium was the first of them all in 1995.

Middlesbrough. Identikit stadium thrown up in a shit town filled with silent fans that only pipe up when that fucking music starts. Claim we are rivals despite being 40 miles away. Their kit is shit, and they play awful negative football. Also, their local radio commentator is the biggest cunt ever. Only ever won one cup. Ever.

All the above makes me so angry they've won that single cup lately, whilst we've done fuck all for years, despite deserving to.

New vote for best avatar tbh...:D

Oh well, the other stuff is still valid. ;)

Went for Watford eventually. There's just F*** all to them. If you wiped all trace of the club from the Earth - no fucker would bat an eyelid.

Same for Charlton.

Nearly went for Watford, Hoofroyd is far too arrogant for my liking.