CONCACAF Gold Cup

ponsaelius

We look toothless and totally out of ideas.  This is embarrassing.

Need something in midfield. We have one idea. Hoof.

Yup, which is odd considering our midfield is 4 of our best 6 or so players.  Dempsey, Jones, Bradley, and Donovan should be able to come up with something.

I was reading some shit that said American players were going to start showing up all over the world. Not because they're particularly good, but because having an American on your team opens the door to shirt sales here.

I was reading some shit that said American players were going to start showing up all over the world. Not because they're particularly good, but because having an American on your team opens the door to shirt sales here.

That makes a lot of sense, to be honest.  I don't think it's a bad thing - as long as they actually play.  We're possibly the biggest "untapped" market for soccer in the world.

I wish Holden would get time. If he's got something, you can move either Dempsey or Donovan up.

Out injured at the mo'.  Got his knee done in by someone on Man U.

For what it's worth though he's our best CM.  I would line up with Dempsey behind the striker with Holden in a true CM, Jones as the "DM" and Donovan out wide on the right and someone else out wide left.

I wish Holden would get time. If he's got something, you can move either Dempsey or Donovan up.

As if I needed another reason to hate.

Guest Heneage

Glad Kljestan has finally moved on from MLS to Europe to break out of his shell.  Three goals in 27 from midfield for Anderlecht.  Not too shabby.

Been poor by all accounts.

Sewelly does your comms guy scream at shots?

As if I needed another reason to hate.

It was Johnny Evans.