CONCACAF Gold Cup

ponsaelius

Good night. I'm just happy I only have to put up with that twat for one team.

Real Madrid within 2 years, tbh.

Later Sewelly, El Salvador.

At least... at least you made them tired?

Disappointing to see Mexico so good. Cunts.

You keep hearing about immigration, and then you look at this team. Someone is fucking lying to us.

This confirms to me that Goal was actually fiction. :(

It's two separate continents, with two separate governing bodies, with two separate competitions.

If you merge the competitions you have to merge the confedarations... can you see CONMEBOL liking the idea of Joe Public from TnT playing in the Libertadores?

It's two separate continents, with two separate governing bodies, with two separate competitions.

If you merge the competitions you have to merge the confedarations... can you see CONMEBOL liking the idea of Joe Public from TnT playing in the Libertadores?

what's club football got to do with international football?

Wow. You might as well be speaking Swahili - I have no idea what you just said there :lol:

Because they're under the same governing bodies. Anyway, even if they did want to merge only the international competitions CONMEBOL would still tell them to get fucked because I highly doubt they'd want the likes of Jamaica, Guadeloupe and Canada playing in their 100 year old competition...

Because they're under the same governing bodies. Anyway, even if they did want to merge only the international competitions CONMEBOL would still tell them to get fucked because I highly doubt they'd want the likes of Jamaica, Guadeloupe and Canada playing in their 100 year old competition...

obviously, due to the increase of numbers, a qualifying stage would have to be played.

Anyway, Copa America always invite a "guest" team from another continent to play in the compeition..... this year it was supposed to be bloody Japan before they pulled out!

And BTW, merge would benefit both continents, not just the north americans.

Exactly, but there's no way CONMEBOL would risk one of their 100 year old members missing out on qualification to some caribbean team... just as the majority of CONCACAF would be pissed off at basically having 0 chance of qualifying for the competition.