Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest firetotheworks

There's signal in the ground like. I have nothing at all with 3, but my mates on O2 get full bars and 3g.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Danny Guthrie drove straight home after finding out he wasn't on the bench last year against Spurs didn't he?

Guest bimpy474

As employees of the club they should all still be at the stadium even if they aren't in the match squad.

Does that often happen?

Nope, which is wrong for me. It was that Darren Bent shopping when Villa were playing that got me no this. He may have been injured but he should be supporting the team, not shopping, a thing he could do whenever he wants seeing as footballers have so much spare time on their hands. As they remind us so often.

Just put it in their contract that they must support their teammates even if not selected. A lot of players do it, Colo and Saylor from what i've seen and read are two that do.

Guest bimpy474

It's easily possible that he went to sit elsewhere in the ground (posh seats, directors box etc) and his mobile had ran out of juice or something.

There's no signal in the ground.

I wouldn't make a mountain out of a molehill.

As employees of the club they should all still be at the stadium even if they aren't in the match squad.

Who's to say he wasn't?

I was talking in general mate not just on the Marveaux thing ;)

Does that often happen?

Nope, which is wrong for me. It was that Darren Bent shopping when Villa were playing that got me no this. He may have been injured but he should be supporting the team, not shopping, a thing he could do whenever he wants seeing as footballers have so much spare time on their hands. As they remind us so often.

Just put it in their contract that they must support their teammates even if not selected. A lot of players do it, Colo and Saylor from what i've seen and read are two that do.

I remember once a fan saw Stephen Carr, in CenterParcs, during a Newcastle match, in a room adjacent to where the match was being shown on TV.

Guest bimpy474

Does that often happen?

I remember once a fan saw Stephen Carr, in CenterParcs, during a Newcastle match, in a room adjacent to where the match was being shown on TV.

It is odd isn't it. I would want to support the team, its just so strange to go off shopping or whatever.

Does that often happen?

It is odd isn't it. I would want to support the team, its just so strange to go off shopping or whatever.

I agree with you tbh, just don't think it's the norm.

Guest bimpy474

I never get signal on Vodafone.

Could actually be a simple as that. Marv doesn't seem the type to storm off, well from the little bit of what i've seen of him, seems very professional.

Guest bimpy474

Does that often happen?

I agree with you tbh, just don't think it's the norm.

Agreed, most would stay and would want to. Football players like most in the public eye can be very precious though.

I think pards prefers obermong simply for the threat of his pace late in games rather than a creative outlet in marv, grating yes but think he doesn't see them as quite equivalents

Absolutely no need for that mate, it's embarrassing when our own fans call our players stuff like that.

Anyway I for one can't wait to see Marveaux on Thursday, by what I've saw of him so far he seems to keep possession better than most of our team.

Hopefully either Ba or Cisse start too (although I doubt it), we've seen our team getting beat to often in the cups from lesser team in recent years, I wouldn't want to

see us take to much of a risk by fielding a hugely weakened team.