The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Did Dinho win last night? Or is he just running riot atm? :lol: Can't understand what's so hard to grasp with the odds etc. :lol:

I accidentally chose match results instead of to qualify. So I lost a tenner. (£35 down overall from my betting, I really want to make it back.)

DON'T CHASE YOUR LOSSES

I know, I know. But I want to beat the system! :lol:

putting some of it onto 3-1 @ 3/1 and 4-2 @ 10/1

In-play: Benzema to score next @ 5/1

FK next goal @ 16/1

Also got under 7 cards @ 11/10 when the first yellow was shown.

Any bookie reading this thread would be rubbing his hands together in glee.  There is not a single sensible bet to be made at this stage of proceedings.  Save your money guys, please!

4-2 @ 10/1 was overpriced IMO

Did Dinho win last night? Or is he just running riot atm? :lol: Can't understand what's so hard to grasp with the odds etc. :lol:

I accidentally chose match results instead of to qualify. So I lost a tenner. (£35 down overall from my betting, I really want to make it back.)

DON'T CHASE YOUR LOSSES

I know, I know. But I want to beat the system! :lol:

:yao:

Guest idlebob

Any bookie reading this thread would be rubbing his hands together in glee.  There is not a single sensible bet to be made at this stage of proceedings.  Save your money guys, please!

4-2 @ 10/1 was overpriced IMO

Got to disagree there, Stu.  IMO every correct score bet is always massively underpriced.  But, good luck if you've bought 4-2, hope it comes off for you.  :)

Dinho Lad's turned this thread from "occasionally browse" to "absolutely must read" for me.

And the thing is, before 2 days ago, I used to hate it when this thread used to pop-up. Had no interest whatsoever in betting. :lol:

Dinho Lad's turned this thread from "occasionally browse" to "absolutely must read" for me.

And the thing is, before 2 days ago, I used to hate it when this thread used to pop-up. Had no interest whatsoever in betting. :lol:

:lol: That much is apparent.