The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

£5 on Pep to be next Chelsea Manager 16/1

Worth a punt, like

Not for me. He's a stubborn bastard who will be taking a year off. I think he'll stick to his word. Well, at least for 6 months.

Anyone know how I can cancel a bet on Skybet website?

Ive looked before and nothing jumps out at you like. Im sure someone will tell you how, but in the meantime you could try the live chat thing, im sure they will sort it out for you.

http://help.skybet.com/display/4/kb/article.aspx?aid=1373

Cancelling or changing a bet

Once bets have been confirmed with us, they can only be cancelled or changed by mutual consent. If you've placed a bet and wish to cancel or change it, please contact our Customer Care team in good time before the start of the event for their consideration.

What a loaf of crap they are. They're not even proving a phone number, the only you could contact them is through bloody twitter!

Ah well, I'll try that. Thanks, mate. :thup:

http://help.skybet.com/display/4/kb/article.aspx?aid=1373

Cancelling or changing a bet

Once bets have been confirmed with us, they can only be cancelled or changed by mutual consent. If you've placed a bet and wish to cancel or change it, please contact our Customer Care team in good time before the start of the event for their consideration.

What a loaf of crap they are. They're not even proving a phone number, the only you could contact them is through bloody twitter!

Ah well, I'll try that. Thanks, mate. :thup:

No worries, hope you get sorted :thup:

I managed to find the live chat feature (fucking easy to find, that! :rolleyes:), but the cunt of Sky agent wouldn't refund anything back.

He asked me why I want a refund, I said to him because I want to place a different bet. He then said that he can't give me a refund because the bet wasn't bought by accident or mistake. :dave: Tried convincing the fucker but he wasn't having it.

Never mind, at least it was only a £6 bet. I would laugh if it came true! :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Put a free bet of £20 on Arse/Swans/Everton/mackems earlier this week, wish i could cancel it now the scum look like playing without any midfielders  :embarrassed:

Had £10 last night on Bilbao/Bilbao and Draw/Draw double in the Europa, fucking Madrid  :rant:

Not sure if I would dare........... :megusta: But if the odds are still pretty much the same come the 19th of May..... then that would be very tempting indeed because I'm almost certain Bayern will win it.

http://i.imgur.com/BmwHl.jpg

Fucking hell Dinho  :smitten:

I said not sure.... NOT SURE!! :fuuu: But I still can't bloody wait 'till then.

In fact, I now look forward to every week or weekend of football more than ever before.... it's a shame we're approaching the end of the season. :lol: