The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

25€ on Scholes FGS Man Utd 1-0.

Will do the 25€ money back live-bet thing that they're offering later, too.

Whats the moneyback special and which site is it? I presume they return your bet up to £25 provided X outcome happens?

Guest Rey Mysterio

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

Whats the moneyback special and which site is it? I presume they return your bet up to £25 provided X outcome happens?

Bet365. They'll give you a free In-play bet that matches the amount you stake pre game (up to £50.00).

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

Bet365. They'll give you a free In-play bet that matches the amount you stake pre game (up to £50.00).

Canny.

Guest Rey Mysterio

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

Canny.

Aye it is. I could have sworn there was a minimum price your qualifying bet had to be in the past, 2/9 or something but having read the terms and conditions just now, no price is mentioned. Get your qualifying bets on under 6.5 goals or something, 1/80.

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

Canny.

Aye it is. I could have sworn there was a minimum price your qualifying bet had to be in the past, 2/9 or something but having read the terms and conditions just now, no price is mentioned. Get your qualifying bets on under 6.5 goals or something, 1/80.

Im going ahead with that I think. Dont have a bet365 account, wonder if this wont apply to me because surely they will match my first deposit aswell?

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

Canny.

Im going ahead with that I think. Dont have a bet365 account, wonder if this wont apply to me because surely they will match my first deposit aswell?

Won't apply if you take the 100% bonus they're offering for your first deposit.

So if I stick a bet on the match now, I'll get the same money to bet in-play? Canny.

No. Stick a bet on now (max 25€ it is for me). Then, after K.O., stick a live-bet on the game (again, max. 25€ then). If that live-bet doesn't win, you'll get the 25€ back.

Guest idlebob

Wazza FGS and 2-1 United

Couple of quid @ 75/1

Where did you get those odds?

Hills.  Was going to leave it alone tonight, but that jumped out at me. 

So if I stick a bet on the match now, I'll get the same money to bet in-play? Canny.

No. Stick a bet on now (max 25€ it is for me). Then, after K.O., stick a live-bet on the game (again, max. 25€ then). If that live-bet doesn't win, you'll get the 25€ back.

:thup: same in UK but £50 stakes

Paddy Power offering 80/1 on a Cisse hatrick vs Chelsea

a) When was the last time Cisse scored a hat-trick for NUFC?

b) When was the last time an opposing player scored a hat-trick at Stamford Bridge?

:thup: same in UK but £50 stakes

The world is just not fair. Just because that bloody world war.  :no: NSDAP sucks.

Guest Loven11

Stuck a fiver on them enhanced odds from paddy power on Man City at 3/1 and another fiver on Tevez anytime.

b) When was the last time an opposing player scored a hat-trick at Stamford Bridge?

When was the last time Torres scored a hattrick at Stamford Bridge? :razz:

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

Canny.

Won't apply if you take the 100% bonus they're offering for your first deposit.

Hadnt read that quick enough, shame. Would of prefered the free inplay.

Anyway got the following on tonight.

£25 city DNB

£1 Aguero first £1 Aguero last

£1 Tevez last

£1 City 2-1

£1 Man u 1-0

All the quid bets to be refunded if Rooney scores anytime.

Another bonus from B365 :lol:

You've had a Parlay bonus!

Sent30/04/2012 11:13ReferenceWMS0127182742

Hi Stuart,

Congratulations on taking advantage of our Parlay Bonus Offer, your account has been credited with the following additional payment(s):

£0.14 has been added to your returns for £1 Yankee LP78116558I.

Our 50% Parlay Bonus is available on NFL/NCAAF/CFL/NBA/NCAAB/MLB and NHL. Simply place a pre-match parlay of 2 or more selections combining teams in any of these competitions and if successful we will add up to 50% to your winnings. ' More... '

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team

When was the last time Torres scored a hattrick at Stamford Bridge? :razz:

Sunday?