The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

A list of each jockeys rides at Beverley today. Ryan Moore booked to ride 3 horses, Jamie Spence due to be on 4.

Believe the 'interesting' booking is Moore on Courage for Sir Michael Stoute.

1 Panama Cat  2.00 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream  15/05/2012 3 Places

1/5 Odds 3/1 To Run

2 Bridgehampton  3.30 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

1/4 Odds 3/1 To Run

3 Courage  4.30 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

1/5 Odds 1/1 To Run

4 Porcini  5.00 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

1/4 Odds 5/1 To Run 

Multiples

Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns

Lucky 15    15

Those £20 are winnings from betting on more than 8.5 goals in a beach football game last night btw. It was 1-0 just after half time, after that I couldn't be bothered to check any more as I was sure I'd lose. Somehow it went in :lol: :lol:

Those £20 are winnings from betting on more than 8.5 goals in a beach football game last night btw. It was 1-0 just after half time, after that I couldn't be bothered to check any more as I was sure I'd lose. Somehow it went in :lol: :lol:

:lol: I put a tenner on a random Korean tennis treble the other night, the first two came in over night, but a couple days later I'm still waiting on one, he was the most fancied of the three at 2/9. If it comes in I get £30, fuck knows why there's a delay though.

Not sure whether to put anything on this horse, betting on horses usually just results in me pissing money away, with Messi's tip the other night being an exception.

Not had a look at the card yet but read earlier that Ryan Moore is heading to Beverley tomorrow. He barely ever goes to Bev (six rides in the past five seasons) - in simple terms, he only goes there when he has a reason to.

Think Jamie Spencer is there too so he's also one to watch. Will have a look at the card in the morning and see if anything makes appeal.

15May12  3:30  Bursting Bubbles BEVERLEY (Overnight), Beverley Middle Distance Series Handicap  @13.00

15May12  4:30  Courage BEVERLEY (Overnight), Nosebag Cafeteria Maiden Stakes  Bet now @2.10

15May12  5:00  Quixote BEVERLEY (Overnight), Best UK Racecourses On TurfTV Handicap  @ 13.00

Can't think which one he's favoured for, mind. :shifty:

Jamie Spencer:

15May12  2:00  Panama Cat BEVERLEY (Overnight), TurfTV Betting Shop Service Maiden Stakes  Bet now @4.50

15May12  3:30  Bridgehampton BEVERLEY (Overnight), Beverley Middle Distance Series Handicap  Bet now @4.00

15May12  4:30  Bitter Harvest BEVERLEY (Overnight), Nosebag Cafeteria Maiden Stakes  Bet now @29.00

15May12  5:00  Porcini BEVERLEY (Overnight), Best UK Racecourses On TurfTV Handicap  Bet now  @6.00

:laugh:

I thought my original post would be of particular interest to you. Only just getting chance to look now, read yesterday that Courage was likely to be the one.

Spencer has a few good chances. Will have a look now but like the look of your Lucky 15. :thup:

:lol: I put a tenner on a random Korean tennis treble the other night, the first two came in over night, but a couple days later I'm still waiting on one, he was the most fancied of the three at 2/9. If it comes in I get £30, fuck knows why there's a delay though.

Not sure whether to put anything on this horse, betting on horses usually just results in me pissing money away, with Messi's tip the other night being an exception.

http://anongallery.org/img/4/1/i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

Stoute doesn't send horses to Beverley for no reason either. Has over a 50% strike rate which is very good. Both of the horses he's sent to Bev in the last 12 months have won and with Moore on board, he's there to win.

So you're saying get even more money on it?

Go with whatever you feel comfortable with. It should win. When it comes to lesser known tracks like Beverley, when you see a trainer like Stoute sending a horse there and booking a jockey like Moore, the alarm bells start ringing Put it this way, I wouldn't want to be on any other horse knowing that combination is in the race.

1 Panama Cat  2.00 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

1/5 Odds 3/1 To Run

2 Bridgehampton  3.30 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

1/4 Odds 3/1 To Run

3 Courage  4.30 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

1/5 Odds 1/1 To Run

4 Porcini  5.00 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

1/4 Odds 5/1 To Run 

Multiples

Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns

Lucky 15    15

Followed you on this. :thup:

Will do some others during the day.

You are still not helping me win any money :shifty:

Horse Racing - UK

15 May 12

Beverley

4:30 

Courage

OK?

Just stuck £15 on this.

Won a a decent amount this week so just stuck another £25 on it.

Better not balls up. :lol: