The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

100€ on Gladbach.

Gladbach seem to be consistently underrated by the bookies for some reason. There have been some great prices available in the past few weeks. Looks like you're onto another winner already, David.

100€ on Gladbach.

Gladbach seem to be consistently underrated by the bookies for some reason. There have been some great prices available in the past few weeks. Looks like you're onto another winner already, David.

They are the absolue surprise team of the season. Hard for the bookies to predict tbf.

Saying that, the odds today against Kaiserslautern were absolutely brilliant. Shame I haven't gone for the (-1).

100€ on Gladbach.

They are the absolue surprise team of the season. Hard for the bookies to predict tbf.

Saying that, the odds today against Kaiserslautern were absolutely brilliant. Shame I haven't gone for the (-1).

They are a surprise, yes. But they've proven now that they deserve to be up there and the odds should reflect this. Lautern are shite ffs. 

£30 Spurs to score first goal. Only returns £43 or something.

A Paddy Power account named Rosie47 is paying out a hefty win on the 0-0 to a Monaco bank account in a few mins.

£5 on carroll anytime, liverpool win 11/10

£2 on racist fgs 3/1

Shit day, bet £60, recouped £50.

£20 on Barca -1 to bring me into profit.

Bloody Spurs  :angry:

Bet for tonight:

19 Feb 2012 - Paris Saint-Germain v Montpellier - Match Betting

Paris Saint-Germain @ 8/11

19 Feb 2012 - Barcelona v Valencia - Match Handicaps

Barcelona -1 goal @ 4/7

19 Feb 2012 - Levante v Rayo Vallecano - Draw No Bet

Rayo Vallecano @ 7/4

Stake : £3.00

19 Feb 2012 - Paris Saint-Germain v Montpellier - Match Betting

Paris Saint-Germain @ 8/11

19 Feb 2012 - Barcelona v Valencia - Match Handicaps

Barcelona -1 goal @ 4/7

19 Feb 2012 - Levante v Rayo Vallecano - Draw No Bet

Rayo Vallecano @ 7/4

Stake : £3.00

PSG  :angry:  :lol:

Put £5 on Barca to be winning after 75 minutes when they went 1-0 down so got £11.25 back.

£20 on Barcelona with them one down.

Edit: 1-1

Had the same idea. Thought the odds of 1.80 weren't good enough considering how much I "like" them....

Haven't bet at all today, strange. :lol:

Careful, the bookies will be worriedly calling your family. Lovely Barca ended my day in profit.

Champions League time!!!  :frantic:

45€ on Real / Napoli double.

5€ on

ZSKA - Real 0-3

Napoli - Chelsea 2-1

135€ on Real Madrid

Can see Chelsea getting a 'surprise' win today but if they continue their recent form today, they won't have a chance.

Initially I wasn't too keen of the idea of putting stupid money on Real today. Bad odds but, most importantly, the weather and pitch can have an influence today. Think they'll be well prepared for it, though.

Very brave putting that much on Real Madrid today, we've seen so many times teams going to Russia and struggle. Not worth it at the odds IMO.

Me, I've a double with less than 2.5 goals in the Napoli - Chelsea game and over 2.5 goals in the CSKA - Madrid game. Not that I'll win, cause I don't do winning this season.