The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

bottled having man city in due to savic

Same here, 2/9 for DNB was not worth it. Can see a 1-0 or 2-1 Swansea win if Man City don't turn up again.

They played Thursday night, travelled back early Friday morning, wouldn't have done any real training Friday afternoon. Saturday would have been a light session before travelling down for today's game. They've got a couple of players out through injury (Kompany + Lescott being the main ones) and Swansea can move opposition defences about.

Just 1/4. Didn't have time to place any bigger bets so just wanted to cover the cost of the accy, which doesn't have fantastic odds. Still bet like a small-time Charlie most of the time :)

Can't access the betting website on my phone - what are the odds on Swansea-Draw double chance? Over 6/4 would be tempting.

:pow:

Man Utd 3-0 @ 8/1

Man Utd -1

AC Milan -1

Juve

£40 treble @ 4/1~

Bloody Juve :anguish: :wormy:

Can't access the betting website on my phone - what are the odds on Swansea-Draw double chance? Over 6/4 would be tempting.

Shit. Couldn't place it (obviously). Oh well. Good for Swansea though.

Three of my four have come in, only Schalke left. Considered hedging it (with Hamburg-draw double chance), but it's only ten pounds (which is covered by the A.Madrid single, anyway).

For all those who are planning to put money on us tomorrow - our odds have gone down from 8.50 to 7.00 (at 365) allready.

Placed my money just yet. At DNB, though.

How much David?

For all those who are planning to put money on us tomorrow - our odds have gone down from 8.50 to 7.00 (at 365) allready.

How much David?

Too much. Do it.

Have a strange feeling that we'll be able to get at least a draw there.

Strongly oppose this.

Won't be betting in the game result (don't like to bet against us). Might have a dabble on Cabaye to score anytime if the odds are decent (5/1+).

Sorry to do a gdm but forgot to say I had £5 on 1-0 to us yesterday (yeah, absolutely mental stake), which went against me betting on Everton but just thought we'd do the same to Spurs that we'd do to Man City/Chelsea.

Back to usual stuff today however, as Feyenoord let down a European 6-fold. Even called the Genoa-Juve draw. :anguish:

Three of my four have come in, only Schalke left. Considered hedging it (with Hamburg-draw double chance), but it's only ten pounds (which is covered by the A.Madrid single, anyway).

Why the fuck am I not copying you? Would win loads more than I'd lose.

Still think - somewhat stupidly no doubt - there's a biggish win to be had today.... though I think that's more me thinking the fact I've been incredibly close this weekend automatically means I'm due a win. :lol: Time to scour the late games

Man Utd 3-0 @ 8/1

Man Utd -1

AC Milan -1

Juve

£40 treble @ 4/1~

Bloody Juve :anguish: :wormy:

Am I that bad that it's a :wormy: every time now? :lol:

Why the fuck am I not copying you? Would win loads more than I'd lose.

Still think - somewhat stupidly no doubt - there's a biggish win to be had today.... though I think that's more me thinking the fact I've been incredibly close this weekend automatically means I'm due a win. :lol: Time to scour the late games

Found anything?

£52.50 profit today. Withdrawn it although I was tempted by a Bologna/NovaraxUdinese double though. Not tempted enough though.