The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

Dortmund are cunts !!! i had a 25p 15 fold accumulator 11k return and dortmund are the only team to fuck it up

Holy fuck.  I couldn't have handled that.

I was let down by Man Utd at home for £28k(£1 x 13 acca) about 10 years ago, honestly felt like bawling my eyes out in the pub when Olaf twatting Melberg equalised at OT deep into injury time

Huddersfield

Southampton

Derby

Pays 19/1 on the treble! 10/1 the trixie.

Double on Southampton - Blackpool BTS

Jelavic to score + Everton to win

Pays 9/2 double.

Dortmund are cunts !!! i had a 25p 15 fold accumulator 11k return and dortmund are the only team to fuck it up

I was let down by Man Utd at home for £28k(£1 x 13 acca) about 10 years ago, honestly felt like bawling my eyes out in the pub when Olaf twatting Melberg equalised at OT deep into injury time

You didn't put anything on the opponent there? :lol:

As much as I'm against these types of bets to cover everything, with that amount, I would have done it for sure.

Interesting stat: Norwich have lost all of their games when Grant Holt doesn't play.

Fulham v Norwich (1500 BST)

Bryan Ruiz and Danny Murphy return for Fulham, with Kerim Frei and Mahamadou Diarra making way. Ryan Bennett makes his debut for Norwich City as Paul Lambert makes four changes from the side that beat Wolves last weekend.

LINE-UPSFulham v Norwich (1500 BST)

Fulham: Schwarzer, Kelly, Hangeland, Hughes, John Arne Riise, Murphy, Dembele, Ruiz, Dempsey, Duff, Pogrebnyak. Subs: Stockdale, Senderos, Diarra, Etuhu, Frei, Kacaniklic, Trotta.

Norwich: Ruddy, Ward, Whitbread, Ryan Bennett, Martin, Naughton, Fox, Surman, Howson, Hoolahan, Morison. Subs: Steer, Drury, Johnson, Crofts, Jackson, Elliott Bennett, Wilbraham.

Referee: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire)

EDIT: Fulham @ 8/11. Fulham, Swindon + MK Dons

Holt would be pretty ineffective against Fulham anyway IMO. Well, their whole style of play actually. Fulham can eat up aerial threat all day long at Craven Cottage.

Norwich are pretty good at getting in behind the full-backs, which is where Fulham can be vulnerable from crosses.

Balls pumped in on the diagonal are pretty ineffective (Simpson, ahem).

Plus, as a talisman, he's their new Dean Ashton ;)

EDIT: Good timing!

Just to keep track of my selections today...

Jelavic to score + Everton to win 2-0 FT Jelavic subbed off '87

Fulham 2-1 FT

Derby 1-1 FT

Southampton - Blackpool BTS 0-0 5.30KO

Southampton 0-0 5.30KO

Huddersfield 2-1 FT

MK Dons 1-2

Swindon 0-0 FT

Swindon -1 0-0 FT

Plymouth 1-0 FT

:doh: not a good day, need a Saints win to break even.

Guest Roger Kint

As much as I'm against these types of bets to cover everything, with that amount, I would have done it for sure.

It wasnt the last game, was just the only one which went tits up. Trust me i would have a lot on draw/away if it was :lol:

It wasnt the last game, was just the only one which went tits up. Trust me i would have a lot on draw/away if it was :lol:

Fair enough then. :thup:

Wolves game 2.5+ goals

Bolton

Wigan

Villa-Chelsea draw

Fulham

Newcastle

Wigan 2-1

Fulham 2-1

WBA-Everton BTS

:cheesy:

Edit: Small single on Osasuna, too.

£120+ profit no matter what, but Villa's late collapse buggered my hopes of £2000+ :lol: Ah well.

really tempted to put a tenner on 4 or more goals in both newcastle v liverpool and spurs swansea @ 9/1

Just been considering the same or similar, but only got a few quid so wanted to add an extra game in as well. Bottled it though. :lol: