The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest idlebob

Had a 16/1 four fold of Samp,Brescia, Empoli and Torino come in today.  That's the good news.  The bad news is I only had 50p on it.

It's Spurs, Real, Alkmaar, HJK and Inter Turku tomorrow - any 4 to win

Atletico Nacional are a good shout later on folks. Priced 11/10 to win at home on Laddies.

How come Disco? Their forms looking pretty average?

Just from their form in the groups mainly. Rioted through a tough group scoring a shit load of goals and I've read good things about them plus home advantage plays more of a role in South America.

League form is rarely an indicator of form in the Copa as teams don't have much strength in depth and will 9 times out of 10 favour Copa progression.

Saying that I'll probably end up being wrong but the odds are very decent IMO.

£50 on Santos at Bolivar got me a £25 sign up/deposit bonus from BetVictor. I then wasted that, and deposited another £25. Between this, I'd put £20 on horse races that I know jack shit about. A barman's wages can't supplement that shit. :lol:

Never bet on away teams playing in Bolivia man.

:okay:

I came across a random tip on a website and it was saying that the only thing in Bolivar's favour was the altitude etc. I got blinded by the big names and the 3.8 odds.

Fair do's and it is on a level playing field but the altitude is such a massive factor. I'd never touch a non-altitude team playing in Bolivia plus as it's the latter stages there are no real duffers in there. Santos will run riot in the 2nd leg like most likely though.

Atletico Nacional are a good shout later on folks. Priced 11/10 to win at home on Laddies.

Stuck £4 on that. Whens KO?

1ish.

Ah cool, i'll just check it in the morning then.

Had Everton in a double DNB with chelsea and a trixie with Arsenal and Wigan so a win would be nice tonight.

£10 Chelsea -1/-1.5?? eh?

£7.50 on +2.5 goals

When I placed this I thought it was just -1.5 but then I realised the -1/-1.5...I presume this is just over a 2 goal win and the bet comes in. Could someone clear this up for me please?

I should of warned that as soon as I put money on that South American game last it was destined to go tits up, apologies!

Half of your stake on each outcome:

If Chelsea win by 2 goals or more, you win both parts of the bet.

If Chelsea win by 1 goal, then you lose on the -1.5 and get refunded on the -1 (push).

If Chelsea don't win, then you lose.