The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Betvictor running if you put a correct score bet on the fa cup final win or lose you will get the same value upto £15 on the europa league final... took advantage of that went for Chelsea 2-1 £ 10

:saylor: Returned £115

Guest BenArfaKedavra

Made £28 from Norwich draw then after Chelsea went 1 up I slapped it on them to win. The £43.40 has now been slapped on Real and Barca double to return about £71 quid so please do it big boys.

Betvictor running if you put a correct score bet on the fa cup final win or lose you will get the same value upto £15 on the europa league final... took advantage of that went for Chelsea 2-1 £ 10

Betvictor doing a canny deal at the moment too, deposit £5 or up to £25 and it seems even if the bet wins you still keep that stake too, lose and you get it refunded. Didn't realise they do specials for £5 deposits and stuff too. Are their accy's any good?

Betvictor doing a canny deal at the moment too, deposit £5 or up to £25 and it seems even if the bet wins you still keep that stake too, lose and you get it refunded. Didn't realise they do specials for £5 deposits and stuff too. Are their accy's any good?

Didn't realise they had that offer on at the moment tbh, but i haven't deposited for over a week just been playing off my winnings.

Well they have enhanced odd's special accumulators that they put on for the favourites of each league and that is where i have been winning, its worth a try for sure

Guest je85

The £5 from Drogba anytime Chelsea win has gone on Atl Madrid, Valencia & Zaragoza £1 doubles and £3 treble.

Made £28 from Norwich draw then after Chelsea went 1 up I slapped it on them to win. The £43.40 has now been slapped on Real and Barca double to return about £71 quid so please do it big boys.

Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Nope, wait, of course: Valencia score in injury time as well. f*** off. :lol:

:lol:

Bilbao messed up my four fold, awful day.

50p on Cisse fgs, 3-2 to save the day tomorrow!

I thought wow, that's some nice luck for once with the Granada own goal.

Should've realised my celebrations would be premature, as my Villarreal/draw double chance swiftly goes tits up as Valencia score in the 91st minute. :lol:

Guest je85

The £5 from Drogba anytime Chelsea win has gone on Atl Madrid, Valencia & Zaragoza £1 doubles and £3 treble.

3/3 No malo.

Guest BenArfaKedavra

Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Just got back to see the result. I am indeed a very lucky boy.

Barcelona - Real Madrid - Real Zaragoza - Sevilla - Valencia - All To Win  Stake : £6.82 Returned : £ 47.74

Barcelona - Real Madrid - Bayern Munich - Borussia Dortmund- All To Win Stake : £20 Returned : £ 66.97