The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

£100 on Jordan Rhodes 1st goal tonight

The fuck :lol: Please tell me that's a joke? I felt rebellious sticking £2 on. :lol: Praying BetFred's offer of doubling it if he gets a second and tripling it if he gets a hat trick pays off.

HUDDERSFIELD!

Calm down Gupter! We need to think with our head here, this is a dangerous chasing game we might start playing here.

I still don't even know if your chasing a tin of beans or a new car.

HUDDERSFIELD!

Calm down Gupter! We need to think with our head here, this is a dangerous chasing game we might start playing here.

I still don't even know if your chasing a tin of beans or a new car.

I'm chasing my life.

The fuck :lol: Please tell me that's a joke? I felt rebellious sticking £2 on. :lol: Praying BetFred's offer of doubling it if he gets a second and tripling it if he gets a hat trick pays off.

Ah fuck, completely forgot about that offer. What were the odds?

The f*** :lol: Please tell me that's a joke? I felt rebellious sticking £2 on. :lol: Praying BetFred's offer of doubling it if he gets a second and tripling it if he gets a hat trick pays off.

Pressed an extra zero :yao:

The f*** :lol: Please tell me that's a joke? I felt rebellious sticking £2 on. :lol: Praying BetFred's offer of doubling it if he gets a second and tripling it if he gets a hat trick pays off.

Pressed an extra zero :yao:

Really? Fucking lucky bastard. :lol: