The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I refuse to back anything other than hoof it today. I don't care, i'll take a ban if it wins whilst everyone else is on the cheka. I can't deal with getting beat by a nostril off another hoof horse. I refuse to put myself in the same situation as yesterday. It all got out of hand however today is the day we are friends with the hoof and he redeems all of our losses.

:lol:

I refuse to back anything other than hoof it today. I don't care, i'll take a ban if it wins whilst everyone else is on the cheka. I can't deal with getting beat by a nostril off another hoof horse. I refuse to put myself in the same situation as yesterday. It all got out of hand however today is the day we are friends with the hoof and he redeems all of our losses.

p*ss off.

I don't want to be the forum bad guy/rebel. But yesterday i was all up for laying Courage and got threatened out of it.

What if the hoof beat us all again by a nostril? That's the question you need to ask yourselves.

Guest Roger Kint

Right. I want to play with another £10 in some form of patent/lucky 15. Any good suggestions to add to those two selections?

I gave my 4 selections earlier. Should really stress that 'good' isnt a word i would use mind :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Might join Brett in hoofing it.

All you parasites will finally realise that I am the best in the world.

:( Im already on it

p*ss off.

I don't want to be the forum bad guy/rebel. But yesterday i was all up for laying Courage and got threatened out of it.

What if the hoof beat us all again by a nostril? That's the question you need to ask yoursleves.

Who the fuck lays? Courage is an apt name to have followed yesterday. Because you fucking well need it in this thread. Now. Do you have it? Or do you not? 'Cause brother, the money train is about to roll into the station. Are you going to jump on it, or get run over by it?

Fuck it. I'm in. Valery/Cheka E/W double £5. Could return a grand. :lol:

:thup: singles and double e/w

Also a small saver on York Glory.

R. F/cast Hoof It and The Cheka

Right. I want to play with another £10 in some form of patent/lucky 15. Any good suggestions to add to those two selections?

I got excited as soon as I saw the first tip this morning and just whacked money on it straightaway so I'm stuck with it. 

So it's this (lucky 15 but i also put it on as an accy, all each way).

Horse Racing York 2.30 York Win  16/05/2012 14:30 Twirl @ 11/10 (Each Way: 1/4 for first 2 places.) 

Horse Racing York 3.00 York- Better Place Odds Win  16/05/2012 15:00 Hoof It @ 2/1 (Each Way: 1/4 for first 3 places.) 

Horse Racing York 4.10 York Win  16/05/2012 16:10 Tatlisu @ 9/4 (Each Way: 1/5 for first 3 places.) 

Horse Racing York 4.45 York Win  16/05/2012 16:45 Warfare @ 9/1 (Each Way: 1/4 for first 4 places.) 

Guest Roger Kint

p*ss off.

What if the hoof beat us all again by a nostril? That's the question you need to ask yoursleves.

Who the fuck lays? Courage is an apt name to have followed yesterday. Because you fucking well need it in this thread. Now. Do you have it? Or do you not? 'Cause brother, the money train is about to roll into the station. Are you going to jump on it, or get run over by it?

Ironically a few posters went ew on Courage yesterday. Laying is a million times better than doing that imo.

Guest Roger Kint

Any idea what Better Place Odds means in my post above?  Have I fucked up again?

Which ever bookie you use should have an explanation for it. Im guessing PP? They have a deal for anything that comes second Hoof It iirc

Your bet's even worse now I'm on the back of it, Roger. :lol:

Took Twirl out and made it a patent. Doesn't feel worth it at such short odds, returns shit all if it's the only win in a lucky 15.

So, where am I blindly placing money I don't really have today? :yao:

Scarily, me jumping into this early has caused Stu and Menomena to quote saying they're placing the same bet as me. Join in the hilarity. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

It's SkyBet, pretty sure I just selected that horse in the same way I selected the others.  Weird.

It will be a promotion of some kind. As you chose 'win' it wont make a difference anyway.

Also, to top off an atrocious days betting yesterday, after signing up to that Euro Fantasy League on Sky I had £3 in my account, thought I'd chuck it on a random odds-on to try and get the £2 entrance fee back. Went for NY Yankees, the cunts lost. :pilko: :lol:

Honestly, I reckon if I'd put a bet on the sky being blue yesterday I'd have somehow lost. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Your bet's even worse now I'm on the back of it, Roger. :lol:

Took Twirl out and made it a patent. Doesn't feel worth it at such short odds, returns shit all if it's the only win in a lucky 15.

Aye if Twirl is all that comes up it will be shit but i have an ew acca on them as well just in case. Shouldnt worry about making money given the recent lack of success i have had :lol: