The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

The interesting thing is that apart from the bet I followed with Roger, we've all got separate bets on today. So there should be at least one fairly okay winner in here at some point, surely!? :lol:

The interesting thing is that apart from the bet I followed with Roger, we've all got separate bets on today. So there should be at least one fairly okay winner in here at some point, surely!? :lol:

My longest shot has come in first, if my odds on favourite and AP McCoy riding another favourite fuck it up I'll be fuming. :lol:

Whats with all this horse racing craic?

I'm tempted to join in but havn't got the foggiest idea of what i'm doing

Join the club. :yao:

Horse racing is shit if you do know what you're doing tbh. Well, that's what I'm assuming. 'Cause I know jack shit. :yao:

Simulator. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck off with that rigged bullshit. Like when I first put bets on horses, and was impatient, so would go for the next starting race. Realising it was every 5 minutes and it was virtual. And not once did the favourite that I always backed win. Not. Fucking. Once. :lol:

It started 2 days ago, Hans. We're just the idiots that are continuing after the initial joke forum-wide bet that lost. We're the survivors. :snod:

Not a banker by any means, but 3/1 on Elfsborg away to Malmö sounds like very good odds to me. Malmö are a decent side, and good at home, but those odds seems way too high for me. Texted my mate who knows a lot more about gambling, and Swedish football, than me, to see what he says, but I think I'll put a few quid on that anyway.

Simulator. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck off with that rigged bullshit. Like when I first put bets on horses, and was impatient, so would go for the next starting race. Realising it was every 5 minutes and it was virtual. And not once did the favourite that I always backed win. Not. Fucking. Once. :lol:

It started 2 days ago, Hans. We're just the idiots that are continuing after the initial joke forum-wide bet that lost. We're the survivors. :snod:

Fair enough, i'm joining in with that Ludlow tip.

£5 accy on Karazhan, Sweden, Saint Raphael, TSG Ludwigshafen-Friesenheim

Do it.

Not a banker by any means, but 3/1 on Elfsborg away to Malmö sounds like very good odds to me. Malmö are a decent side, and good at home, but those odds seems way too high for me. Texted my mate who knows a lot more about gambling, and Swedish football, than me, to see what he says, but I think I'll put a few quid on that anyway.

You steered me right last time, dude. So please keep me updated? :aww:

Izzi Top comes in on last night's lucky 15 also!

"All Elfsborgs wins this season have been on artificial grass (Malmö have proper grass). Malmö are great at home, 1.95 for Malmö is the better bet." There you go :lol:

Guest Rey Mysterio

It's Rey Mysterio. So I just want to do whatever the hell he says in this thread...

Do you actually know about horse racing, too? :lol:

Not really, this one should win though! 3.35 @ York for anyone who wants to lose more money  ;)

:lol:

Don't worry Anderson, I won't be in. I'm deciding it's not worth the hassle of placing on horses with much less than evens odds. Considering the factors involved in horse racing, the returns will never feel worth it to me. :dontknow:

Guest Roger Kint
Izzi Top comes in on last night's lucky 15 also!

Was a banker that tbh. Wish i had bet on it separate as it wasnt worthwhile in my L15