The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I have no idea how to work out how much I may or may not have won. All I know is the 2 horses won and I've got all 4 of them as EW bets :lol:

What was your stake?

£1 or £15 all together

Right. If the other two win, you'll win around £230.

Le website says £413 :lol:

If you've put in on EW with a £1 on each stake, will the total stake not have been £30?

That's a point. Just posted my take but didn't think about this. :lol: Getting right confused now. This is the one problem with E/W. Takes too much to keep track of what you've won so far.

I have no idea how to work out how much I may or may not have won. All I know is the 2 horses won and I've got all 4 of them as EW bets :lol:

What was your stake?

£1 or £15 all together

Right. If the other two win, you'll win around £230.

Le website says £413 :lol:

Could be more then, I just entered all of the figures into a betting calculator and that's what it came up with anyway.

Good harse.

Pearl?

Aye. Very comfortable.

:thup: Should mean my L15 at least breaks even, and I had a single on it.

Nice.

I just did a single on it. That'll do me for the day.

Apparently BetVictor do Guaranteed Prices, OddsChecker says Pear Secret went off at 10/11, but I only got paid for the 4/5 it was when I put it on. It's 8/11 in my L15 too. ???

Went off at 5/6. If they don't change your price shortly, speak to them about it.

Right, I've got a spare 48p to bet, any ideas? :lol:

Wondering the same with my £2.20 sat there. :lol: Now looking through some tips and see what's being said. Want to stick it on Cloudy Spirit but it's already in both lucky 15s so I want something different.

Screw it. Dust Whirl in the 16:10 at York at 5/2 gets my money.

Followed. Though reading your post after betting, I get the feeling it's a waste of money.

:lol: Eh? Tbf it probably is a waste. No way I'm pulling off that Lucky 15 to the point I have so far and this. :lol:

EDIT: Confused. Sporting Life's fast results say Unpl. Fav Dust Whirl 5-2 fav. Dafuq does that mean?