The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

:lol: Right, so Ryan_Taylor has Cape Tribulation and 3 wins out of 3, wormy's got Cloudy Spirit and 2 wins plus a place out of 3, yes?

How much do you both stand to win should your horses come in?

I've stuck a quid on a random horse, Lifetime, in this race just so I can watch it. :lol:

:lol: Right, so Ryan_Taylor has Cape Tribulation and 3 wins out of 3, wormy's got Cloudy Spirit and 2 wins plus a place out of 3, yes?

How much do you both stand to win should your horses come in?

I've stuck a quid on a random horse, Lifetime, in this race just so I can watch it. :lol:

:lol: Tbh Ryan's will be a lot more worth it. I'm grateful for what I've got, could live with losing one. I'd be a lot more gutted if I was Ryan with a total of £15/£30 riding on it (still can't remember what the fuck you've put on!) and had 3 winners. Even though he's already looking pretty in the fucking money. :lol

:yao:

Stake and Return Details

Bet placed at 17th of May 2012 2:27 pm Total Stake £15.00

Bet type Lucky 15 (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0

Number of lines 15 Total stake due £15.00

Stake per line £1.00 Freebets Redeemed £0.00

Channel Internet Total amount paid £15.00

Number of win lines -

Potential Returns £413.20

They all say Win or EW like. And the ones I had to win earlier just say win. Who knows :lol:

I think you might have done what I did the other day, in which case you've backed them to win but your slip is a bit misleading.

As someone else has said though, I think it leaves you better off given the results so far. :lol:

Good run from wormy's, stuck around at midfield and then came flying down the final straight.

So, how much did you win?

Nice. :)

I'm holding tight to see. It's nowhere near on a level of Ryan's. It was £4.80 worth of bets spread on an E/W Lucy 15 ffs. :lol: Said it already but right pissed that this is my lucky 15 I put on half asleep last night out of boredom. Everything today were the ones I was hopeful for, yet this comes in. :lol:

EDIT:

£80.82 from £4.80 will certainly do.