The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

The higher stakes i put on are usually put on when I've been drinking or when i know i won't be able to keep track of the results, i would be a nervous wreck in the last 30 mins of any game

Guest idlebob

It's going to be a high corner count.  Just need a few reckless challenges/mass brawl to get the cards up

no way could i watch a game with high stakes

Nah, I feel nervous with just £20/30 on a game. :lol: Not that I'd ever put a bet like that on, but if I did I'd have to go out whilst it was on. :lol:

£9 on the Hearts game earlier, was shitting it at 2-1 :lol:

It's going to be a high corner count.  Just need a few reckless challenges/mass brawl to get the cards up

:thup: Followed you in with corners & cards just before kick off. £10 on >10 corners and £10 on >4 cards. Was meant to be a double, but they didn't offer it and I messed up so ended up with singles. Although, if only one comes off it'll have worked in my favour, I think. :lol:

Guest neesy111

no way could i watch a game with high stakes

Nah, I feel nervous with just £20/30 on a game. :lol: Not that I'd ever put a bet like that on, but if I did I'd have to go out whilst it was on. :lol:

£9 on the Hearts game earlier, was shitting it at 2-1 :lol:

I had a fiver on, but the result wasn't in doubt.  11 wins in a row by Hearts v Hibs.

Guest idlebob

:thup: Followed you in with corners & cards just before kick off. £10 on >10 corners and £10 on >4 cards. Was meant to be a double, but they didn't offer it and I messed up so ended up with singles.

The corners look to be in the bag already.  Refs never want to get the cards out in a final though.  We need a good "incident" to spice things up a bit

:thup: Followed you in with corners & cards just before kick off. £10 on >10 corners and £10 on >4 cards. Was meant to be a double, but they didn't offer it and I messed up so ended up with singles.

The corners look to be in the bag already.  Refs never want to get the cards out in a final though.  We need a good "incident" to spice things up a bit

A goal would get cards out. Nothing like a team chasing a game in a cup final to bring out stupid/desperation challenges/offences.

Guest idlebob

A goal would get cards out. Nothing like a team chasing a game in a cup final to bring out stupid/desperation challenges/offences.

Preferably, a Drogba goal, with full on "shirt off" + booking celebration

Guest idlebob

:thup: Unfortunately can't see 4 more bookings before full time, although thankfully by accidentally putting two singles on instead of the double I'll make a £2 profit regardless.

Nah, it's not going to happen.  The bizarre thing is that there have been so many diving opportunities and all of the usual suspects have stayed on their feet.  I don't understand it.  :undecided: