The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Nahh, stay positive. I want to say it means you're just being smarter with your bets but at those stakes on s*** like Poland friendlies and Segunda matches I'm not so sure. :lol: I felt like a dick sticking the whole £25.02 in my account on it!

I was fairly confident before kick off. I've been following the Segunda a bit this season as I've always had a soft spot for Deportivo, so the Cordoba bet was a dead cert pretty much and the odds reflected that too. The Poland game was far more of a risk as I didn't know where they were playing, what team they were playing or nowt but thankfully it's came through for us!

Think I'll spend the rest of my night playing poker now. :yao:

SELECTION PRICE E/W TERMS STATUS

GIF SUNDSVALL V IF ELFSBORG SWE ALLSVENSKAN

Match Betting - 90 Mins

IF Elfsborg 11/10 Place Terms N/A Unsettled

ATHLETIC BILBAO V BARCELONA ESP COPA DEL REY

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Barcelona 1/4 Win only Unsettled

NEW YORK RED BULLS V CHIVAS USA MLS

Match Betting - 90 Mins

New York Red Bulls 11/20 Win only Unsettled

RAPID BUCHAREST V FC DINAMO BUCURESTI ROM CUPEI ROMANIEI

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Rapid Bucharest 7/4 Win only Unsettled

SHEFFIELD UNITED V HUDDERSFIELD TOWN ENG LEAGUE ONE

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Sheffield United 13/8 Win only Unsettled

BRANN V FREDRIKSTAD NOR TIPPELIGAEN

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Brann 7/10 Win only Unsettled

VALERENGA V ROSENBORG NOR TIPPELIGAEN

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Rosenborg 29/20 Win only Unsettled

LILLESTROM SPORTSKLUBB V AALESUND FK NOR TIPPELIGAEN

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Lillestrom Sportsklubb 11/10 Win only Unsettled

MOLDE FOTBALLKLUBB V TROMSO IL NOR TIPPELIGAEN

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Molde Fotballklubb 20/23 Win only Unsettled

FC COPENHAGEN V SILKEBORG IF DEN SUPERLIGAEN

Match Betting - 90 Mins

FC Copenhagen 3/10 Win only Unsettled

RED STAR WAASLAND V WESTERLO BEL DIVISION 2

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Red Star Waasland 15/8 Win only Unsettled

BASEL V YOUNG BOYS SWI SUPER LEAGUE

Match Betting - 90 Mins

Basel 8/13 Win only Unsettled

:jones:

Eh, what's gan on with OGS now? SkyBet put the betting right out to 28/1, they've brought him back in to 2s as joint favourite now. Was tempted to stick an extra couple quid on at the high price just in case too. :lol:

Tips for tomorrow foreigners? Esbjerg? Helsingborg? Stromsgodset? Viking? OB? Alcorcon? Hercules? Celta? Depor? Basel? Luzern? :aww:

Your house on Strømsgodset.

Or Haugesund (playing thursday).

Me want a double that settles in one day. :dave:

Place a pre-event win bet on EITHER World Number 1 (Novak Djokovic or Victoria Azarenka) in the FRENCH OPEN, and if they lose BetVictor will refund your stake as a FREE BET!

Terms & Conditions

Offer applies to all PRE-EVENT Outright Winner market single bets only and the win part of each-way bets placed from 10:00 UK on Tuesday 22nd May.

Multiple bets will not count.

Bets placed on the “Live” part of the website and in-running (IR) bets will not qualify.

Bets placed using Promo Cash will not qualify – real money bets only.

Void bets will not qualify.

The maximum total refund is £/€25 per person or household for each selection, irrespective of the number of outright market bets placed or the value of these bets.

Novak Djokovic or Victoria Azarenka must lose in the French Open in order for the offer to be triggered for your selection.

Outright bets placed once the tournament has started are excluded from this offer.

All accounts will be credited with their free bet within 24 hours of the player being eliminated.

Free bets will be in the form of Promotional Cash. Promotional Cash T&C’s apply.

BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.

Our decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding.

So i tested if i put £25 on i get £75 back if novak wins and if he doesn't win the tournament then i get my £25 back is that correct ... it seems too good to be true

It's a great offer, but be aware that it doesn't mean you get your £25 back to do with as you please. It'll be in the form of a bet which, obviously, you'll not be able to withdraw. Maybe you'll have to put a stake on with that "free" £25 bet (if Djok loses)?

Well you'll get it back as a freebet, not a withdrawable £25.

Djokovic is a bit shit on clay though, Nadal the opposite. Djokovic has never reached the final at Roland Garros, Nadal is a six time winner. Nadal just beat him in the Italian Open final (another Clay tournament) in straight sets too.

Is that the same with the Euro 2012 Spain offer?  I had a live chat with one of their agents and he said it is withdrawable (the spain offer).

Unless, unsurprisingly, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

yeah Victor normally have cracking bets on . I know from past experiences that they state in the offers if the free bet has to be staked on anything specific as my free bet from the Fa Cup final had to be staked on the Europa League final. The Free bet is generally a free bet if you win your bet, you get the winnings that you can withdraw and obviously don't get the staked amount back as it is "promotional " cash.