The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Fuck off Universidad. Checked scores quickly on Flash Scores, saw 2-1 and went to check my winnings for a them/Gremio/Santos treble. 1-1 in fucking normal time so fuck all. Fucking dicks.

Fuck off Universidad. Checked scores quickly on Flash Scores, saw 2-1 and went to check my winnings for a them/Gremio/Santos treble. 1-1 in fucking normal time so fuck all. Fucking dicks.

First time they have let me down.

Thinking about >3.5 goals at around 2/1 in copa del ray final.

Just hope Bilbao don't freeze like they did somewhat against Atletico.

Barca will win it, more a case IMO of whether Bilbao have a real go and push Barca.

Aye that's exactly what I'm thinking, Bilbao tend to up their game against Barca so I'm thinking they will score plus Barca concede one in most games. Then again Bilbaos form has been pish recently though.

Stuck the £20 on Uni. de Chile -1 @ 5/4. Yankee should return about a fiver, will stick that on a 4 fold or something.

Bastards let us down. First time they have, they are usually shit hot at home. I put £100 on this but covered it with an inplay Santos to qualify bet after the Velez keeper got sent off, they only just scraped through on pens I saw today! Thank fuck.

Aye, thankfully put that double on the basketball which came in, shame I didn't put a little more on it, but it covered those losses.

International friendlies.  :anguish:

As safe as it can get normally.

....No chance. :lol:

Unless you're planning on doing England v Jamaica any unquoted or something, but Uruguay v Russia is the exact kind of match I'd rather rip my cock off than bet on.

I've learnt this the hard way, for what it's worth, friendlies = bollocks.