The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

So, where am I going to reclaim yesterday's losses? I also fancy Vow in the Oaks. Can anyone see anything other than a Camelot win in the Derby tomorrow? Might stick a double on that.

Without looking at any odds or or even the full lineup am already fancying Mickdaam given its won decent money for me so far. Hopefully it will be a nice ew price.

So, where am I going to reclaim yesterday's losses? I also fancy Vow in the Oaks. Can anyone see anything other than a Camelot win in the Derby tomorrow? Might stick a double on that.

Without looking at any odds or or even the full lineup am already fancying Mickdaam given its won decent money for me so far. Hopefully it will be a nice ew price.

33/1

Savida @ 4/5

Gatewood @ 9/4

Next 2 races. Double + singles.

EDIT: Bute's Hall :okay:

Earlier:

Svetlana Kuznetsova @ 2/5

Marcel Granollers @ 1/4

Double: 87.90 returned 153.91

France's odds for their game with us are already falling. I got 2.8 last night, best price now is 2.62, they'll probably be dropping further if England don't give a convincing performance tonight. Wish I'd stuck more on them last night.

Guest Roger Kint

33/1

Nice will by wasting £2.50 ew on that cheers.

Guest Roger Kint

Again, I have no real idea what i'm talking about like, but that horse has placed in all of it's Class 1 races over the past year.

Which one?

Guest Roger Kint

That one you were onabout

Ahh right, didnt know that. Please dont make this another Samoa though :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Get in great ride on Gatewood

Cheers lads :thup: covered me from that earlier debacle at Newcastle :)

Forgot all about Newcastle today, three Dods horses running and just know i am going to regret leaving Henrys Gift out in the next after yesterdays almighty fuck up

Forgot all about Newcastle today, three Dods horses running and just know i am going to regret leaving Henrys Gift out in the next after yesterdays almighty fuck up

5/1 --> 9/1? Something wrong with the yard?

Guest Roger Kint

5/1 --> 9/1? Something wrong with the yard?

The blokes a crook, whenever the odds come in the horse has a strangely shite race. Knew there was something up yesterday when he pulled two of his three and the unraced outsider of them romped home. Cartainly wouldnt surprise me to see it win now.

Guest Roger Kint

5er e/w to see if your theory holds true :lol:

:lol: you nutter, i have mixed feelings now between wanting you to win and the subsequent hatred of myself for not having it

Guest Roger Kint

Nah, you're safe :p non-trier

Listened to it, the commentator said it was going well then proceeded to never mention it again in the first 6