The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Heat to win game 3/Poland game draw

Other than that, struggling to find anything that isn't betting out of habit/because there's matches on :laugh:

Edit:

Trixie - Russia, PolxCze, Heat game 3 - small stakes.

Starting to dream regarding my group winner accumulator. All of them are currently top.

I also realise now I've said this, it will fall apart.

What the fuck's going on with Benzema btw? :yao:

Going to get stuck into whatever D28 or Pata say - chasing is fun!

Thought you'd give today a miss.

I wanted to retire from Euro betting after the 2nd day. It's impossible with 2 games every day. Just impossible.

14/06/12

Italy (dnb)

15/06/12

France (dnb)

England (dnb)

16/06/12

Russia (dnb)

Poland (dnb)

17/06/12

Germany

Portugal (dnb)

19/06/12

England (dnb)

So, I expect a lot of these dnb's to end as a draw which will of course reduce the final win of this bet. But, do it.

This one's still one, too.

Starting to dream regarding my group winner accumulator. All of them are currently top.

I also realise now I've said this, it will fall apart.

What the fuck's going on with Benzema btw? :yao:

we both have the same then. have a feeling france are going to fuck it up for us. :pilko:

how many of those groups accy have you got then? i've got 3 different ones that all could win me relatively high money. ( minimum £200.)

Think you (Dinho and Neil) will both win this. Russia, Germany, Spain and France will probably all stay top. France play against already-in-holidays-Sweden, while England play Ukraine, who have still so much to play for. England to win by 1 goal, France by at least 1 goal should do the business for you there.

All of group accumulators include Germany/Holland dual forecast. :yao: Genuinely thought it'd come down to GD between them. :best:

Obviously there's still a chance of it happening, like, just cannot see it myself.

Just that one: Russia, Germany, Spain, France.

I'd be particularly disappointed if it didn't make it to France's last game. Russia should see it through tonight as long as they don't take their eye off the ball. Germany would have to really fuck up not to finish top. Spain, well, they only need a draw I think I'm right in saying in order to finish top, barring a very big Italy win. On paper, France are the iffy ones.

Of course I realise now I'm thinking about it after seeing it's very possible, I'm awaiting with baited breath to see which team will fuck up. Russia to get served and not even qualify it is.

The very small consolation is I get my stake back if one team fucks up, but going into the last round of games in this situation, I'd be (obviously) disappointed if it didn't come off.

--------------------------------------------

Benzema to be France's top scorer was the one I was most confident of. He doesn't look like scoring one let alone more. I'm not even sure he'll start vs Sweden.

Angry at myself btw at all this pre-tournament bets. Got everything (as things stand) right; Russia & Poland, Germany & Portugal, England & France...

Just was I really that stupid to believe that Trap could work his magic on this Irish players to finish behind Italy. :lol:

Benzema to be France's top scorer was the one I was most confident of. He doesn't look like scoring one let alone more. I'm not even sure he'll start vs Sweden.

He still has time. Against Sweden, he probably will score 2 or even 3 now.

Yeah, I think Sweden might give their fringe players tournament experience, so fingers crossed. I just have a feeling that England will put-in one of those convincing performances that we see of them every now and then. (3-0 or something) Ukraine will have to come and attack and that'll surely leave too much space for the pace of Welbeck and Walcott if they start.

Angry at myself btw at all this pre-tournament bets. Got everything (as things stand) right; Russia & Poland, Germany & Portugal, England & France...

Just was I really that stupid to believe that Trap could work his magic on this Irish players to finish behind Italy. :lol:

Wait, you thought Spain wouldn't qualify? :lol:

Yeah, I think Sweden might give their fringe players tournament experience, so fingers crossed. I just have a feeling that England will put-in one of those convincing performances that we see of them every now and then. (3-0 or something) Ukraine will have to come and attack and that'll surely leave too much space for the pace of Welbeck and Walcott if they start.

And, Rooney will be back with something to prove.

So you've not got everything right. :lol:

If the bet makes it to that day, I'm wondering if there's an efficient way of laying the bet.

Big if, though. Now we're oohing and aahing about France, we'll see Greece produce a tremendously resilient performance (although a draw might be enough for Russia), or Croatia turn over Spain. :lol:

Wait, you thought Spain wouldn't qualify? :lol:

Yep. Just look back at all this previous tournament winners.

Germany dropped out in the group stages in 2000, after winning in 1996. France dropped out in the group stages in 2002 (I know, WC) after winning in 1998 and 2000. Italy dropped out of the group stages in 2010, after winning in 2006 (again, I know it was a WC, point stands still).

Really thought Spain - especially without Puyol and Villa - would be the big surprise. Added to that, I think many of their players - like Xavi or X. Alonso - are looking tired because of long and hard seasons.

So you've not got everything right. :lol:

Aye, right. Not everything :lol:

And, Rooney will be back with something to prove.

Hopefully he won't be match sharp.  I'm hoping he's packed on 2 or 3 kilos or something. :lol: