The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I love the all round concern for Dinho lad everytime he asks about any market

You just wait and see..... one of those days I will win big money. I just need a little bit more luck.

I can see next season me winning a 10 game PL accy. Definitely. Never had the chance last season because I only got into this betting shit quite late in the season.

I'm always filled with unbridled pity when Neil can come in and mock someone's betting.

:lol: sad that the victim should be laughing at this, pure doesn't understand

You just wait and see..... one of those days I will win big money. I just need a little bit more luck.

I can see next season me winning a 10 game PL accy. Definitely. Never had the chance last season because I only got into this betting shit quite late in the season.

:lol: I've got to admire your apparent optimism.

:lol: I've got to admire your apparent optimism.

Not realistic, huh? :okay:

:lol: Did you not already have your big money win included as a part of the Beginner's Luck package in your intro to betting? That part of it's long gone, mate.

I can see next season me winning a 10 game PL accy. Definitely. Never had the chance last season because I only got into this betting s*** quite late in the season.

Im not against you dude, i only started betting myself in March and its been a learning curve , I've been a one to try and win on accy's but have found my luck on smaller accumulators . But when the major European Leagues start back up it will be business as usual for me in dreams of a big payout

I'm always filled with unbridled pity when Neil can come in and mock someone's betting.

Some of us are up for the tournament.

:smugdog:

Yeah, I'm using that image.

:lol: I'm a million miles from foie gras, let alone caviar. But I'm not doing as disastrously, no. Definite social mobility occurring, from 2 bottles of wine for £10 to £7.99 a pop now.

Edit: just googled foie gras, looks horrific.

Placed this bet before the tournament began, really need Robbie Keane to score at least once tomorrow night. They are all top scorers or level, apart from him.

GBP 1.00 Alien: GBP 1.00 7 fold: MARIO MANDZUKIC @ 5/1 [Outright - Specials] - Top Goalscorer Croatia Euro 2012 Specials; ANDY CARROLL @ 5/1 [Outright - Specials] - Top Goalscorer England Euro 2012 Specials; ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI @ 1/2 [Outright - Specials] - Top Goalscorer Poland Euro 2012 Specials; CRISTIANO RONALDO @ 13/8 [Outright - Specials] - Top Goalscorer Portugal Euro 2012 Specials; ROBBIE KEANE @ 11/4 [Outright - Specials] - Top Goalscorer Republic of Ireland Euro 2012 Specials; FERNANDO TORRES @ 4/1 [Outright - Specials] - Top Goalscorer Spain Euro 2012 Specials; ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC @ 9/4 [Outright - Specials] - Top Goalscorer Sweden Euro 2012 .

Never knew BetVictor's currency was aliens.

Alien bet is something when they do manually. Had to place these sort of bets on Live Chat, which was a time consuming irritation.

You think that's bad? There was a day when people used to have to go and speak to some - in person - to place a bet. :yao:  Like, in a shop type thing. Can you imagine that shit?