The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Colour Vision/Opinion Poll. Singles and reverse forecast.

Got to find a winner from somewhere! Might just start picking numbers and hoping for the best  :lol:

:celb: :celb: :celb:

:clap:

Well done Andy, I had a £1 reverse tricast with the two and F&G, plus £2 on CV and the £5 e/w I had on Opinion Poll.

Potentially better off with CV winning though, as if Fast or Free wins I'm on for about £400 from my 50p e/w yankee!

Come on Ryan you angry little man.  Get him up!

What was 3rd?

Saddlers Rock. I just really wanted that O'Brien horse to get beat. He's always winning everything and Godolphin have went through a bad spell.

Love Dettori aswell like, but there's a stewards enquiry. Knowing my luck, the result will get changed.

Doubt that will get changed, both from Godolphin.  Maybe a few days ban or summit.  If the stewards enquiry is against Dettori, it will be to do with him bumping Opinion Poll I am assuming?  Only watching on mute, on some grainy stream on my iphone, but Barzalona did seem to snatch up a bit when looking like he'd win well.

Seems like the favourites never win these big fields.  Unless the horse is potentially group level, you have to be drawn on the side with pace.  So much luck involved with the big fields, seems rare the best horse actually wins.

Still, been an alright day, but it could get a lot better in about 15-20 minutes time!

Seems like the favourites never win these big fields.  Unless the horse is potentially group level, you have to be drawn on the side with pace.  So much luck involved with the big fields, seems rare the best horse actually wins.

Still, been an alright day, but it could get a lot better in about 15-20 minutes time!

I've lost £100 on favourites so far today. Got some long shots in the next races. Watch the fucking favourites romp home.

Well done Andy, I had a £1 reverse tricast with the two and F&G, plus £2 on CV and the £5 e/w I had on Opinion Poll.

Potentially better off with CV winning though, as if Fast or Free wins I'm on for about £400 from my 50p e/w yankee!

Come on Ryan you angry little man.  Get him up!

:clap:

I've lost £100 on favourites so far today. Got some long shots in the next races. Watch the fucking favourites romp home.

Shock horror.

Congrats lads. Seems like some fantastic wins today. :)