Thomas Chippendale

e/w single:

Sirvino

e/w Lucky 15:

Agent Allison

Noble Mission

Irish History

Primaeval

Tempted to put something like £20 on 2-0 to Germany tonight. Don't usually put that much on a scoreline but really, really fancy it. Greece to make things awkward, Germany to get the breakthrough shortly before or after half time, and get a 2nd around 75-80th minute.

Guest Roger Kint

Seems like everyone is on Newfangled in the first bar me :( feel left out.

Getting heavily backed aswell, might have to just jump on board.

Being the only one not backing it on here is by no means a bad thing tbh

Seems like everyone is on Newfangled in the first bar me :( feel left out.

Getting heavily backed aswell, might have to just jump on board.

Being the only one not backing it on here is by no means a bad thing tbh

That is a very good point but yesterday i missed out heavily on fast or free, the forum came good! On a roll now!

Guest Roger Kint

Just seen this on BBC:

'One lucky punter yesterday landed a whopping £841,516 on the back of a £10 each-way Lucky 63 bet as Reckless Abandon, Princess Highway, Colour Vision, Fast Or Free and Energizer came in for them yesterday. Only Gabrial The Great's failure prevented them taking a clean sweep.'

:notbad:

Typically the only race he picked the same as me and he lost  :lol:

He is the same bloke who won £125k or so on Bubba Watson/Neptune Collongues double a few months back.

Guest Roger Kint

Got a tip 30 mins ago for All on Red in that race.

Just seen theres 5 horses i was thinking of backing that are non runners now, thank God i picked the right ones so far.....at least til they run  :cheesy:

sendmylovetorose @16/1

2.30 at Ascot

£10 E/W - Received a large tip for this horse, so joining in the fun :aww:

She wasn't having any of it. :lol:

I know mate, it's just cause' I placed a bet on her. :lol:

Hope the horse is ok, little jockey limping away.

Nice start, a clearly class horse.  Will be ante post fav for the 1000 and the Oaks no doubt.

Oh, I f***ing dislike Frankie Dettori.  Stopped riding for a place on The Gold Cheongsam.  Had that in a yankee and £5 e/w, if he isn't going to win and it's not for Godolphin, he drops his hands, surprised he doesn't get pulled more for it.

Can't believe I only had a tenner on Newfangled  :lol: she looks like an absolute machine.

Nice start, a clearly class horse.  Will be ante post fav for the 1000 and the Oaks no doubt.

Oh, I f***ing dislike Frankie Dettori.  Stopped riding for a place on The Gold Cheongsam.  Had that in a yankee and £5 e/w, if he isn't going to win and it's not for Godolphin, he drops his hands, surprised he doesn't get pulled more for it.

Can't believe I only had a tenner on Newfangled  :lol: she looks like an absolute machine.

At least you had something on it, I had fuck all. :lol: 2/1 looks very generous now.

At least you had something on it, I had f*** all. :lol: 2/1 looks very generous now.

9/4, could get 3s overnight  :lol: despite my decent win yesterday, I'm going small.  £30 straight is the biggest bet I've had all week and that was to do with a free bet! 

Such a pussy :lol:

Oh and it might not have been Frankie giving up, may have been Moore (similar silks), but he's not the kind to not ride out for a place.

Didn't even have the balls to back Thomas Chippendale, despite talking him up on here!  8s this morning, did a £5 straight forecast with Astrology.  Assuming the derby and soft ground took it out of him.

The ground really does look like a swamp :lol:

Leaving this well alone.  Got Irish History in the silly lottery yankee and Homecoming Queen, that'll do me.  So hard to pick the form though, they're like sprinters this 3 year old bunch, all taking it in turns beating each other it would seem!

Didn't even have the balls to back Thomas Chippendale, despite talking him up on here!  8s this morning, did a £5 straight forecast with Astrology.  Assuming the derby and soft ground took it out of him.

I don't think the ground looks as bad as i first thought. Looks very sticky but seen a lot worse.

Non runner and a winner on my e/w yankee so far....all down to Mr Barzalona now!

I don't think the ground looks as bad as i first thought. Looks very sticky but seen a lot worse.

Non runner and a winner on my e/w yankee so far....all down to Mr Barzalona now!

Aye seen worse, terrible for high class racing when the ground is so slow though.  Looks well soft.

£2.50 e/w on Russeliana in this, no reason other than I can't remember the last time I've seen a Stoute horse at such long odds.  I also think there are about 4 or 5 live chances that I can barely split, so plumped on the outsider. 

It will come dead last I bet :lol: