The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Man, I dream of a day I'm on David's level of betting. Casually sticking 20 quid/euros (which in my book is a large-ish bet) on a relatively unlikely outcome.

:megusta:

Once you get a job, you'll have disposable income ;)

Man, I dream of a day I'm on David's level of betting. Casually sticking 20 quid/euros (which in my book is a large-ish bet) on a relatively unlikely outcome.

:megusta:

Once you get a job, you'll have disposable income ;)

Still feels like a sizeable bet when I'm working. £20 on a single bet and I feel a bit: :scared:

David: Hamburg vs Kaiserslauten?

EDIT: Hamburg :thup:

They should win, should.

Not with 10 men.

Angry, absolutely stupid decision from the ref to sent him off. Only because there was some blood.... Never any intent in that action. Typical Germans....

Well, it does fit into the weekend so far. Terrible. Back to my 'only' 65€ profit for the month. Might risk that tomorrow for us (dnb) or something like that.

This best not finish 3-1. Had 3-1 in the Super 6, and was only 2 minutes away from the time of the 1st goal.

Not that I'd be in line for winning owt but still, irritating since I pussied out of putting money on 3-1.

This best not finish 3-1. Had 3-1 in the Super 6, and was only 2 minutes away from the time of the 1st goal.

Not that I'd be in line for winning owt but still, irritating since I pussied out of putting money on 3-1.

I had 4-1 Spurs on S6. A few minutes away from the first goal time as well though.

Knobs. Oh well, my own fault for not betting on it.