The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest bimpy474

Liverpool are playing well. WBA haven't had a sniff at goal.

Suarez really needs to get injured or else Liverpool will put up a serious challenge to 4th.

On the contrary, Liverpool have been s***, but W.B.A have a whole different kind of worse s***.

Worst game i've watched this season.

They just knock it long to two sprinters/footballers.

:nods:

That's the closest West Brom have come to scoring and it wasn't even close :lol:

It's been an excellent performance by Liverpool. They're legit.

Liverpool are poor for the squad they have.

Bunch of midfield players, but nothing in there suggest they're a better team than us. Their difference is that uruguayan cunt.

Guest bimpy474

That's the closest West Brom have come to scoring and it wasn't even close :lol:

:serious:

Guest bimpy474

Liverpool are poor for the squad they have.

Bunch of midfield players, but nothing in there suggest they're a better team than us. Their difference is that uruguayan c***.

:D

Guest bimpy474

only seen 20 odd minutes of this game and its been awful stuff, I assume its been like that for the entirety?

Would you believe longer ?

If we go to any away match this season, win 2-0 without giving up a real chance to the opposition, everyone on this forum would be creaming their pants. It's been an excellent performance. They've defended really, really well. Maybe they haven't been extremely fluid in attack but they've had a few good chances, put two away and now they're closing the game out without much trouble.

If we go to any away match this season, win 2-0 without giving up a real chance to the opposition, everyone on this forum would be creaming their pants. It's been an excellent performance. They've defended really, really well. Maybe they haven't been extremely fluid in attack but they've had a few good chances, put two away and now they're closing the game out without much trouble.

Agreed, but had we spent £100m and played like them I rip my own head off.

difference is Liverpool spent a shit load in the summer and last jan so should be doing better for what they've spent

Guest bimpy474

All true with the slight exception that this performance will be heralded as some amazing Liverpool like passing masterclass, imo like.

Whereas its been a steaming pile of poo, of which Liverpool have stunk far less than W.B.A.

I get your point but wheres the fun in that :D

Guest bimpy474

Agreed, but had we spent £100m and played like them I rip my own head off.

Spot on, bullseye from a million yards, well played sir.

They'll be one point behind Chelsea at the end of this match. They have lost a few points stupidly but they have had a decent enough start to push on and challenge for fourth.

I seriously hope they crash and burn but right now it looks like they won't. But yes, I agree that without Suarez, they're not better than we are. But that cunt is playing for them, like it or not.

For how good Dorrans was in the promotion season (best player in the division imho) he's done sweet fuck all since

Commonly known as Sylvain Ebanks-Blake syndrome.